Audi RS4 rear bumper

V5power

I know the TT bumper has been done a couple of times now but i prefer the slightly wider exhaust exits as with the RS4. Does anyone know what fitment would be like? I presume that like the TT it is a bit of a pig or someone would have done it by now.

I have no immediate plans to attempt this but would appreciate any comments on possible issues.

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
All you need it time and filler, fella! ;)

The exhaust pipe routing might be a little easier with the pipes being that bit wider.

Have you been mentally sizing up the bumper when you see one? ;)

V5power

Oh yeah. Its a long way off though at the moment. The car has been off road for nearly two years since I started my business and had to run a van. I am just sorting it out for a weekend car but with all my no claims on the van the insurance is gonna be higher than I would like but still only £265.

First things are to fix the rad leak and the standard tolly leak for the passenger footwell. Then I am going to colour code the bumpers and strips and add a rear spoiler. Can you still get the seat sport ones for the mk2? If not i quite like the inac one. That will be about it for this year if I want to keep a happy family.

It would be good to meet a few other tolly guys when the car is running in the next few weeks so if anyone is around the kent/sussex border give me a shout.

V5power

Shes working!!

Well, she runs. I had a half hour drive with the kids at the weekend. After two years in the van it feels pretty fast. It is a bit musty inside and there is some mould marks round the sun visors. Any ideas on how to remove them?

Just going to spend the summer tidying up the paintwork, colour coding and adding a rear spoiler. Oh and i was reading about smoothing the air filter box. Is this worth doing on the V5? What have others done in the choice between panel and induction?