Audi s3 3dr brake caliper 2008 complete

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
yes they will, for security on the purchase: s3 is the same as lcr and people fit the lcr setup to their lc's therefore they will fit, you will need the disks as they might be a different offset, not sure without looking, do you have a link to the item.

Neil_Ireland

Leon Cupra
Apr 27, 2006
Dublin
I am right in saying you want to fit the front discs/pads/calipers from a 2008 model Audi S3 onto your mk1 leon?

If so I very much doubt they will fit. Different offset/pcd on discs.

If you want to go bigger discs on a mk1 look out for some octavia vRS/anni golf/ old model S3 or TT brakes, these will bolt straight on :)

Last edited:

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
I am right in saying you want to fit the front discs/pads/calipers from a 2008 model Audi S3 onto your mk1 leon?

If so I very much doubt they will fit. Different offset/pcd on discs.

If you want to go bigger discs on a mk1 look out for some octavia vRS/anni golf/ old model S3 or TT brakes, these will bolt straight on :)

i understand you mate, but are there any simple mods to adapt it identical to a few PORCSHE calipers i see adapted to fit Leons and Golfs.

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
I'm pretty sure they are Audi in houses ones or like SEAT Ibiza Cupra (MK4) style ones branded as SEAT but actually a mainstream manufacturer - pretty sure its not Brembo tho.

You getting a good price on them, may be worth going down an easier route if your not getting them dirt cheap.

Neil_Ireland

Leon Cupra
Apr 27, 2006
Dublin
i understand you mate, but are there any simple mods to adapt it identical to a few PORCSHE calipers i see adapted to fit Leons and Golfs.

I'm nearly sure the ones your talking about would be the same as these.
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=186468&page=2

It would be easier to get a set of brakes from an earlier car then try to modify the new type s3 brakes to fit.
Offset, PCD and prob caliper carriers mountings will be different.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.