Audi TT pedals

Phuture

Feb 15, 2007
Afternoon peeps,

Wanna get myself some of those nice silver TT pedals for my Ibiza FR, could someone do me a favor and link me to where i can buy them please?

Also while im posting up about mods, are there any perfomance mods i could get that wont invalidate my seat warranty?

Thanks everyone :)

Aimez

still need to get these myself the plain black pedals look ugly, but that site confuses me with the pics as it has all three pedal in the pic but lists just brake pedal next to it, is that just so they can list individual part numbers?

so is it 8N0721173A brake pedal

8N0721174A01C clutch pedal

8N1721647B LHD acc pedal

it doesnt say if the brake and clutch pedal are rhd or lhd?!

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
still need to get these myself the plain black pedals look ugly, but that site confuses me with the pics as it has all three pedal in the pic but lists just brake pedal next to it, is that just so they can list individual part numbers?

so is it 8N0721173A brake pedal

8N0721174A01C clutch pedal

8N1721647B LHD acc pedal

it doesnt say if the brake and clutch pedal are rhd or lhd?!

Clutch and brake are RHD

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
Yeah those numbers are all right. Easy to fit, pull the rubber covers off the clutch and brake and replace with the new ones (I found they slid on a lot easier with a bit of hairspray). Accelerator pedal just goes over the top of the pedal.

lukey

4 Ringer
Sep 28, 2006
Harrogate
peel the clutch and brake off and rive the new ones on. the throttle just goes over the original, the original throttle doesnt come off

EDIT - just beat me to it

lukey

4 Ringer
Sep 28, 2006
Harrogate
when i change the handlebar grips on my downhill bike i use hairspray, when its sprayed it acts like lubrication but when it dries it goes sticky. its very useful for putting on these rubber grips and making sure they stay on

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
yup, hair spray is an old trick for stuff like that, they even use it in the factory when assembling stuff

although it doesn't say harmony on the can it says fast drying assembly lube spray.................:)

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
Yeah rash like they said above I was going to use something normal but the accelerator pedal would slip off all the time so I went for the hairspray :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.