ruta_mmt_montseny_01.jpg

ruta_mmt_montseny_02.jpg

ruta_mmt_montseny_03.jpg

And this one when I arrive at home

ovnis_2012.jpg

170gone

170gone
Sep 27, 2010
hi im guessing thats an omp hub (boss) is your horn working? and what wires did you use to connect the horn and disconnect airbag light thanks..

BaezoN

Sep 30, 2008
Barcelona
www.gramecars.com
hi im guessing thats an omp hub (boss) is your horn working? and what wires did you use to connect the horn and disconnect airbag light thanks..

Yes, the horn is working. I don't know what wires do you have to connect 'cause I didn't do the installation. Sorry.

Here you can see the full "making off" of the 2012 restyling of my car.

And some new pics of the final result :D I'M IN LOVE !!!. Both colours (yellow and red) are custom.

foro_ibizon_2012_01.jpg

foro_ibizon_2012_02.jpg

foro_ibizon_2012_03.jpg

foro_ibizon_2012_04.jpg

foro_ibizon_2012_05.jpg

foro_ibizon_2012_06.jpg

foro_ibizon_2012_07.jpg

foro_ibizon_2012_08.jpg

Linch

Jun 4, 2012
Hi there, i see you have the same Ibiza as myself, apart from mine is not a 1.8t lol! But i'm currently rebuilding a 1.8t to put in and it's almost complete :D the only thing is the left hand engine mount, i cannot seem to see how it sits flat onto the block? I see it lines up with the holes on the block, but the only thing is it touches the the timing belt tensioner before it can sit flat onto the block. It's like the three legs on the mount for the bolts are too short and can't reach the block to sit flat and bolt on? So i wondered if you can tell me how this mount bolts on and if so, is there anything that goes behind it? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know on how this works haha, or even with pictures that would be brilliant! Many thanks, all the best, Tim.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.