BBS CH Replicas

LCR_Tom

Hi guys,

I love BBS CH wheels and want a set fot my 2004 LCR there is no way i can be spending £1000 plus for a set of wheels, the missus would do me over! :help:

i found some replicas on ebay, a company calles reevawheels. i know there replicas and not gunna be as good as the real thing, but are they really that bad? has any one seen or bought a set of bbs replicas? would value your opinions/experiences.

cheers

Tom

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Have a search on here for BBS CH Replicas as I seam to remember a thread about them not long ago.

LCR_Tom

and i just cant seem to match the price tag of the real thing! lol. one genuine ch is the same price as a full set of reps! crazy.

Anyone got a pic of similar replicas on a car? i seen the black reps on a yellow lcr on here looked good.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
and i just cant seem to match the price tag of the real thing! lol. one genuine ch is the same price as a full set of reps! crazy.

Trawl the second hand ads on the forums or stick up a 'wanted' post and wait for a 2nd hand real set.

Alternatively you can do what the rest of us do.........tell the missus you bought the cheap replica's and buy the real ones on your credit card :cartman:

LCR_Tom

Thats what i mean, don't get me wrong £800 is probably a good price for those but it's alot of money for me to be spending on wheels, i guess you get what you pay for and all that!

You wouldn't happen to have a pic of your car with them on would you, your cars the same colour as mine, i seen only a red one with them fitted.

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
Nope theyre sat in my loft. Was gonna put them on but have other plans. 3 sets of wheels but looking at another set and they will just go to waste so may be getting shot of them. Dont have any pics on car as theyve just sat in box's they arrived in :banned:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.