Beeza FR

panholio

Jun 26, 2006
Leeds
I never normally post in this forum but my LCR is in for some work this week and I have a 55 plate Ibiza FR courtesy car.

Fast as fook! Really surprised how good a little car it is! Totally lacks steering feel and is missing a gear but other than that I like it.

The 180bhp version must be rapido!

Sorry bit pointless but just thought I'd say and it's a chance to say Hi to you Ibiza owners.......

:wave: :thumbup:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
They are pretty nippy, I'm well happy with mine, so much so I managed to rack up 1000 miles in just over 2 weeks :D

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
They are pretty nippy, I'm well happy with mine, so much so I managed to rack up 1000 miles in just over 2 weeks :D

I was the same. Went out for a drive every day I wasn't working. Add that to my trips down south and I've done 6500 miles in 15 weeks. :clap:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I might normally only do about 200 miles a week but the newness factor kicked in and it was just any excuse to go out for a run, having said that it's still pretty new (4 weeks tomorrow) so i'm sure there will be a few more needless journeys to be had in the coming weeks. :D

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Any theories why the 20vT Leon gets a six speed box but the 20vT Ibiza has to make do with a five speed version?

Is the five speed box any lighter, for example? Less time lost changing gear?

gazjones

cool glad you like the fr 20vt they are good cars,
its up to the manufacturer really what they put in it and a standard ibiza wont have the power and performance that it has with the lcr box on it! will have two much load i would guess!

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
yeah the steering you need to dial down on vag com they made the cupra's steerind heavier :) much better feel just a bit of useless info!

but also the whole suspension is changed so it would feel different any way..lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members