Benji's mk2 Leon FR 2.0 TSI

KJS

Feb 20, 2010
Northern Ireland
Ben do you still have these wheels? :D

560674_10151080135541671_1338126163_n.jpg

mannysimba

Apr 14, 2013
Just recently got my FR and you have helped give me inspiration for what I'm going to end up wasting my money on. Quick question regarding your LEDs for your rear number plates. Do you still have the seller from Ebay in which you purchased them from or any details? It seems they don't exist any more or the Lamps I can only see don't mention about bulbs included. Appreciate it loads :)

CHRI55

Yes its been Tango'd
Oct 15, 2006
Norfolk
Lovely car there bud.

Do you know the part number for the handbrake cover you have.

Thanks man

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Just recently got my FR and you have helped give me inspiration for what I'm going to end up wasting my money on. Quick question regarding your LEDs for your rear number plates. Do you still have the seller from Ebay in which you purchased them from or any details? It seems they don't exist any more or the Lamps I can only see don't mention about bulbs included. Appreciate it loads :)

Thanks for the kind words! No idea buddy, I just looked then and I can't find them through the mountains of items I have bought :( I will see if I can find a link for you

Lovely car there bud.

Do you know the part number for the handbrake cover you have.

Thanks man

Thanks mate, I don't have the part number but open a new thread in "Sere motors" and ask Dave, he will know :)

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
Amazing car mate, just read the whole thread, some really subtle mods too which is nice, very jealous

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Amazing car mate, just read the whole thread, some really subtle mods too which is nice, very jealous

Thanks mate

amazing work, amazing car mate! congrats from Turkey :)

Thankyou !

Looking at your car 'again' mann its beautiful! <3 RIP Benj's leon!

Aye I do miss it at times, the noise was just brutal ! Onwards to bigger and better things though ;)

what type of turbo does the stock SEAT FR 2.0 TFSI have ?
and how much PSI does it come with stock, last but not least, whats the max PSI you can add.
cheers.

This is the TSI not the TFSI. TSI has the far superior EA888 engine which runs a IHI RFH5 turbo and the TFSI runs a smaller and less efficient K03 turbo. TSI is very easy to tune and get ridiculous figures (~ 390hp with not much effort once a K04 is bolted on), TFSI in the FR struggles to get over 320hp with a K04. With stock turbos the TSI manages 300hp and TFSI about 270 hp.

IHI turbo runs 16psi stock, 22psi stage 1 and 24psi at Stage 2+ which mine was. No idea on the TFSI sorry :).

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Nope, the diffuser mould sticks on top of the origional bumper insert. So the hole is covered up. That is why you have to cut out holes in the insert before you glue it on. The mould was £200 and i ordered a new origional insert too (£30) so that I could prepare it off the car, rather than taking mine off and driving around without it on. It just makes it a lot easier and you can slip your newly prepared one straight in when you fit the exhaust :)

Bu chance have you the part numbers for what you ordered buddy?? That looks sweet.

Also were did you get the exhaust system

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
No idea on tge part numbers bud, if you ring up your dealership and ask them for the cupra R diffuser, they will know what you're on about :)
The exhaust is a milltek system and you can get them direct from them or somewhere like AMD or Awesome GTI

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.