Best place to spend 500 bucks?

tompotts

Touch me in the morning!
Mar 17, 2007
That's cool, I am hoping to eventually get to stage two, and was wandering how it would work if i already had stage one. There's no way I can insure stage two for at least 12 months so i think ill opt for the stage one for now, possibly get the dv, exhaust etc later in the year.

cheers guys.

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
500 quid
ive done things the "un-normal" way first and done everything but the remap and then ill get more from it when i do it, and probably jump to stage 2 very quickly if not straight off

but in hindsight with 500 id say remap and get a dump valve (forge 007p-scan the for sale adds and pick one up from here)

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
That's cool, I am hoping to eventually get to stage two, and was wandering how it would work if i already had stage one.

Depending on which map you go for, there is usually a smaller fee to pay for the upgrade. For instance, with Revo, it costs £50 to upgrade from Stage 1 to Stage 2 mapping. I believe other mapping options are similar, if not a little more expensive. Certainly not anywhere near the price of another full map though.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.