Best product for removing the sticky stuff on the back of badges.....

Lambchop

Auto glym "tar and glue remover as it dosen't damage the paintwork,
put some on a cloth and hold the cloth over the area to let it soak in then rubb gently with your fingers and the glue residue should "roll off"

regards

Tony

Feb 8, 2008
Essex
Auto glym "tar and glue remover as it dosen't damage the paintwork,
put some on a cloth and hold the cloth over the area to let it soak in then rubb gently with your fingers and the glue residue should "roll off"

regards

Tony

As above, i done this yesterday befoe i sold my lCR

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Thought you were in the 'saving money' mood!

I am..... the Exeo is going to cost me less per year than the Altea would if I kept it.... Altea needs servicing every 10k (Exeo = 20k), Altea needs MOTing (Exeo doesn't), Altea is out of warranty (Exeo has 3yrs), Altea has no breakdown recovery (Exeo has 2years)

Or is the Exeo from a 'different' fund ;)

Same 'fund', i.e. I get a car allowance from work! I was previously hoping to 'pocket' any extra that I could save!

Would be nice for your views on the car after a bit of ownership.

I've got a thread going in the Exeo section which I'll keep updated ;)

Will get some pics up here of the de-badging though ;)

Aug 21, 2008
Skipton, N Yorkshire
Hi

I did mine by taking the letters off with dental floss, then using my mates Candy Wheel, removed all the grime left behind, then a litle bit of polish and wax, you'd never had known there was owt there to begin with.

the candy wheel was a bit daunting tho, was told the faster the better, but was twitching like a rabbits nose as i was about to touch the paint work.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise