BIGG addicted's Leon FR tdi stage 2+ MORE SMOKE, MORE POKE!! GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
whats the new map like?

Im going to ask for two maps , Stage2 for everyday use that will hopefully be better than my current one and Stage2+ for 1/4mile

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Yeh mate the new map is good. Not quite as aggressive at the later part of the rev range. It's based on the same map as kilners. It's smokey but nothin like 2+. But in turn not as quick passed 3.5k

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I want a road going one thats very similar to mine now but better and the all out edition for the 1/4mile

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
2 options....with and without added smoke lol

smoke.jpg

smokeee.jpg

lummyno1

Awright bud ure leons lookin sweet like, got mine stage 2 mapped now and luvin it but, i cant help but boot it all th time now lol so clutch is on its way out stinks now and again. can u deatail exactly wat u hv put on ures and where from seen alot about smf and smf wats th difrence? I also need 2 get out and give my leon some tlc poor bugger was in th bodyshop 4, 5weeks during th winter daft deer ran infront of me on th way 2 work could of cried. Gona get in touch with dave a sere 4 some prices on little bits an bobs soon as aswell

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Awright bud ure leons lookin sweet like, got mine stage 2 mapped now and luvin it but, i cant help but boot it all th time now lol so clutch is on its way out stinks now and again. can u deatail exactly wat u hv put on ures and where from seen alot about smf and smf wats th difrence? I also need 2 get out and give my leon some tlc poor bugger was in th bodyshop 4, 5weeks during th winter daft deer ran infront of me on th way 2 work could of cried. Gona get in touch with dave a sere 4 some prices on little bits an bobs soon as aswell

Hey buddy! Cheers! Sorry to hear about the deer bud. I'm sure the car will look brand new when done :) my clutch is mated to the standard DMF (dual mass flywheel). But I have a sachs Uprated pressure plate. An smf (single mass fly wheel) is stronger than the DMF but is very rough and rattly. My clutch personally I feel is great. Puts the power down straight away between gear changes. But also feels refined with a bit heavier clutch pedal :) car is running 242 bhp and 500nm of torque on stage 2+ and the clutch set up is fine. Got the sachs kit on a group by for £450 :) hope this helps mate

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Theres still a Sachs clutch group buy on the mk5 golf Gti forum for £460 delivered that price is for petrol and diesel.
I got mine payed one day and delivered the next.
Excellent service by Ed at Aps

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
The group buy is open to any model but prices may vary slightly but ring Ed at aps and say you seen it on the golf forum he will do you a good price.

Sent from my iPhone

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Decided to give the car a good clean today, after using cherry snow foam, drying cloth, colour magic wax colour enhancer and meguiar quick wax. Also used tyre dressing and totaly hoovered out the car.

Here's a few pics of the results :)

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.