Black angel eyes

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
ROBDON RE: projecktor angel lights
i have just ordered the angel eye from the same guy in Germany called Anaconda.
the rings on the light shine yellow and i would love to change them to white rings.
my question is, how do intend to do this???? :confused: :(

Last edited:

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
RobDon said:
Adjustment should be easy - screws adjust left, right, up and down.

What, and match them to your original lights I assume ?

Just wondering about getting them perfect, if there is some mearsurement or just a matter of parking car near a wall, draw on wall, fit new lights, alter accordingly!

RobDon

Pro Detailer
BeeSix said:
What, and match them to your original lights I assume ?

Just wondering about getting them perfect, if there is some mearsurement or just a matter of parking car near a wall, draw on wall, fit new lights, alter accordingly!

Something like that yes, or I'll go to a local MOT testing station and have the beams aligned properly.

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Nice Video with the Angel Eyes shame about the neons :)
I assume the angel eyes have a few W5Ws in there for the rings if my understanding of how they work is right.
What bulbs can be used for main and full? same as stock?

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
i removed mine yesterday a
its the normal H1 you would find on a mark3 golf gti
as mine did.
by the way, i got in touch with anaconda in Germany this morning. he said it was okay to put original xenons on the angel eye kit.
And he will email me pics on how to change the bulb that reflects the angel halo lights.

RobDon

Pro Detailer
H1 and W5W bulbs all round for these angel eye lights I think. An H1 xenon kit should go straight into the dipped projectors and look awesome, the W5W bulbs for the angel eyes can be replaced with white LED bulbs too, but it that looks naff and patchy I am going to try some CCFL rings in there! ;)

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
RobDon said:
H1 and W5W bulbs all round for these angel eye lights I think. An H1 xenon kit should go straight into the dipped projectors and look awesome, the W5W bulbs for the angel eyes can be replaced with white LED bulbs too, but it that looks naff and patchy I am going to try some CCFL rings in there! ;)

Look forward to the progress pics

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise