Black angel eyes

Sketch

RobDon said:
I know they do, I've ordered an H1 xenon kit?

Where did you buy this kit rob?

I've got the same angel eyes but in clear but I would like to improve the brightness of them.

Thanks

SoLiDSnK

Club Cupra R Founder
Rob, you've said that Speedline turini fit perfectly without spacers, haven't you? 'cause I want to change my wheels but all the people says that OZ Superleggera are very WEAK and I lifted a compomotive wheel and it was very HEAVY, so much... I don't know what wheel fit... :(.

Regards!

RobDon

Pro Detailer
The Turinis fit over Brembos but only by a fraction, a 3mm spacer is needed for a comfortable gap really - the Speedline Turini is very light and very strong, the best aspects of the OZ Superleggera and Compomotive MO combined!

I've had my car on track with the 3mm spacers and it changed nothing, it's a very thin spacer, a shim really.

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
hi ROB
are you going to do anything to the colour of the angel halo ring on your lights you bought from anaconda??
i returned my company LCR and im planning to buy a 2001 LC. could adding this ko4 make the difference alone on a low budget

RobDon

Pro Detailer
OK folks, black projector angel eyes fitted today - they look like this (taken at Star straight after fitting):

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

This is only the sidelights switched on! Trying a few different things to get the best effects ;) , HID kit going into the projectors tomorrow hopefully! I am very pleased with the overall look and the black ones look awesome, a good match for my rear lights.

Later shot taken just now at dusk, I removed the sidelight bulbs as they look amber compared to the LED's behind the rings, plus they detract from the whole ring effect - result looks great!

lights3.jpg

I think the black ones work far better than the chrome ones as the light is more concentrated in the rings, not reflecting and bouncing around the entire headlight. Directly from the front - these are 4 lit rings, in the colour I want. Might still try and improve them, but for now they look very cool.

HID kit going into the projectors tomorrow! ;)

RobDon

Pro Detailer
They are not blue no? They are white LED's, they give off a slight hint of purple hue, maybe looks more in photos? In reality they just look white, here's another shot in the dark now:

lights4.jpg

Look whiter now? Notice there is almost no light being reflected inside the headlamp.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members