Blue flame + 100cell cat

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
off topic daz are you coming down nantgarw tonight to do some logging with with me, phil and jonzy and others that i havent been told about!

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
I've not heard anything bad about miltek, and not much bad about BF, apart from one or two niggles with the lambda sensor, fittings.

But tbh i bought milltek becuase its a name that has been around for years, and as far as i could see, had no bad reports.
At the end of the day, you pay your money, and take the chances, there's no reason why a cheaper exhaust wouldn't be better than a more expensive one.

But its make your own mind up time, and thats aint a bad price!!

On a side note, I'll be there at the south wales milltek fan club, for a dogging session later tonight! Carl you coming??

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
by wot i meant...is BF are a custom exhaust company that will build 2 different systems for 2 different cars using the same components, they do no research into the 1.8T engine or the restrictions of the standard system..they just build a new system onto the car

as said its upto the individual wot they buy, but imo theres no justification to say BF is any better than milltek

first iv heared about this too, dunno where nantgarw, sounds far tho

davidol

Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
so you are coming then daz? 2 hours is enough to fit a intercooler pipe and dont worry about having some tea, we'll just go for a kebab afterwards! you coming tom?

davidol

Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
**** that, im not cleaning the car neither, im off tomorrow so im gonna do it then and anyways we're gonna be blasting up and down the a470 doing some logging so they'll get stinking anyways! acidstrato coming too?

Cupra_Wayne

263.6bhp / 285lbft.....
Oct 11, 2004
Herts
Got the full turbo back BF system on mine and it's spot on. Had a problem with it knocking to start with but a 5min trip to STS and it was fixed.
  • V.impressive performance increase
  • Fit and build quality is excellent
  • Sound is perfect
  • Passed MOT with the 100cel cat

Well worth the price imo.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
acidstrato said:
is there anyone whos car is slammed on coilovers with a blueflame system? bcos this is the only problem with the milltek..stock ride height and there should be no problem at all

cost reflects the badge, with bill the exception iv never heard a bad comment about the quality of milltek, oh...except that it isnt loud enough.....these ppl should have bought a peco too begin with :whistle:

and as for pipe diameter...bigger isnt always better, not that a 0.25mm difference could really be noticed

aint knocking blueflame, but at the end of the day they are in the same league as powerflow an longlife

end of the day the price is decent

my miltek blew its guts out.. my jetex did'nt. maybe a one off maybe not.
fit was fine, durability of packing on rear box was'nt.

You honestly compare BF to longlife or Powerflow???
you having a laugh surely! LOL

cu51pra

black ibiza cupra
Mar 15, 2005
harlow in essex
if you wana know wot it sounds like outside ask andycupra or flashbsd they can tell you wot mine sounds like when i went flying past them on the m'way the other nite

LeeroyBrown

Rite on!!!
May 7, 2005
Cornwall
thats the one yeh, mine turned up today and by the looks of it, its looks great quality, wont be fitting it just yet as i am waiting for a 3" downpipe to turn up and trying to get hold of a k03s if anyone has one?? Cheers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.