blue flame on lcr

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
You can get one direct from Blueflame. Not sure on prices, but you should be able to get a good deal, about £550 ish for a full turbo back system.

As far as customer service goes though, you may be better off buying through one of the forum sponsors.

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Just order it over the phone and they will send it to you .............................................................................eventually :blink:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Just order it over the phone and they will send it to you .............................................................................eventually :blink:

And then you can send it back to be made properly... and they will send it again... and then you can send it back to be made the right length, so it doesn't stick out too much... and they will send it back again... and then, if you're not bored and broke from all the postage costs and therapy bills, you might have an exhaust that's slightly cheaper than others.

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
mine was perfect from them mate, although a few people, well probably a lot of people on here had problems with them, customer care issues mostly i think. if that puts you off then order a miltek or magnex system, not heard many problems with them.

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
And then you can send it back to be made properly... and they will send it again... and then you can send it back to be made the right length, so it doesn't stick out too much... and they will send it back again... and then, if you're not bored and broke from all the postage costs and therapy bills, you might have an exhaust that's slightly cheaper than others.

:p

If i did it again, i think i would fork out the extra £ and go for a miltek

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
are miltek better then? wasnt sure what to go for, heard people talking about blue flame alot so assumed they were good, dont want it to loud though

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Well I’ve never personally had a miltek but from what people say they are built to a high standard and not too loud. The only thing that really bothers me about my BF exhaust is that the tail pipe sits to the left in the cut out. :blink:

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
perfect for the LCR
no fitment issues

BLUEFLAMES CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO GOOD YOU SHOULD RING RIGHT NOW...............you wont have problems with an LCR system but if you do your f00ked

stugolf

Pipewerx anyone? They use BlueFlame stuff, same price but Ian Brich (Mr Dubsport) now co-owns it, I'd go there, did a fantastic job on my LCR

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
i had one on my lcr and it was superb, fitted perfect and sounded really good, it is 3" all the way and isnt overly noisy.. if i were to buy another exhaust i would go BF as i couldnt justify the extra few hundred £££ on a miltek. IMO

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.