Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
hello every one

Just a review on the blue flame cat back system, ive just had mine fitted and its great better looking exit pipe

Sounds allot better too :D i haven't had a miltek but i would recommend a blue flame even my mechanic said how good of build it is.

if anyone is sitting there wondering shall i... then go for it, it will make you :D

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
well cant wait to get mine. Bougth the full turbo back system. So hope quality is good like people are now saying. Also got mine for a good price :p

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
When i ordered mine i checked if it was the new cat they were advertising on the internet site. Its 100 cell no am i being retarded for getting this or is this the better option. Specs say that it has been developed so that it passes mot's. If this was the better idea BoomhaueR give me a pm mate and ill let you know what i got mine for so you can try and get same price mate ;)

Mark

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
i bet that will sound nice with the whole system on does the whole system add any bhp

I should add a few as the exhaust gases can get out quicker.

When i ordered mine i checked if it was the new cat they were advertising on the internet site. Its 100 cell no am i being retarded for getting this or is this the better option. Specs say that it has been developed so that it passes mot's. If this was the better idea BoomhaueR give me a pm mate and ill let you know what i got mine for so you can try and get same price mate ;)

Mark

Well I'm no expert but if they are sure 100 cell will pass an MOT then that should be the better option.

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
I ordered a 3 inch turbo back blueflame exhaust with a 100 cell motorsport cat over 5 weeks ago and im still waiting. Blueflame say they are waiting for more cats to be made, surely they should always have a couple in stock. One of my mates has told me when it gets fitted, make sure you give it a good clean, otherwise any dirt on it will not come off when it gets used for the 1st time

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Blueflame will be letting me know tomorrow if they have finished it and sent if off to the garage where they are fitting it for me, so fingers crossed. The old exhaust will be put up for sale on this forum when i see the condition of it

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Just heard from Nigel about the 100cell CAT:

Nigel from Blueflame said:
The 100 cell cat is a genuine FIA approved Motor sport variant with 20gram wash coat which will guarantee MOT friendliness.

So you're fine Mark. :)

Mar 29, 2007
Berkshire
Did you choose Blueflame over Piper on price in the end?

Both exhaust look nice. But from the Piper photo, I think it could do with debaffling.

BF
Seat%20Leon%20Cupra%20R%20cut.jpg

Piper
n754366998_505815_4280.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.