DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

:)

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
This morning I have mostly been bedding my new EBC elliptical grooved discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads.
DSC03430Large.jpg

DSC03429Large.jpg

The pad material is starting to stick to the disk now as you can see, so another 100miles or so and they should be good for some spirited driving.

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
I've not visited this thread for ages (mostly because my crap internet connection means photos take years to load) and your car certainly has developed some Ben. Liking the new stoppers.

Folks, Ben's car looks even better in the flesh.

Meant to ask you to pick up some wheel bolts for me when you visited Bill. D'oh!

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Thanks Andy.

Well this weekend I splashed out on some new car cleaning products and got to work detailing the car as it was in a sorry state after the winter.

Process&Products:
Snow foam - Auto Rae cherry
Wash - Megs NXT shampoo
Clay - Megs clay kit
Wash again - Megs NXT shampoo
Glass - RainX
Polish/Glaze - Poorboys black hole
Wheels - Poorboys Wheel Sealant + Megs tyre gel
Wax (2 coats) - Dodo Juice purple haze pro
Finished with dodo juice red mist.

Results:
DSC03433Large.jpg

DSC03432Large.jpg

DSC03435Large.jpg

DSC03436Large.jpg

DSC03438Large.jpg

DSC03439Large.jpg

:D

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
mate your car looks lovely, i have a lot of time and much respect to owners who really look after their cars it looks like new....(not as clean as mine though mind)

there is nothing better than a black LCR, but after seeing my mates black LCR and how easy black shows up EVERYTHING, plus ho hard it is to keep clean. im glad i have my colour now

keep up the good work matey

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Thanks everyone :)

there is nothing better than a black LCR, but after seeing my mates black LCR and how easy black shows up EVERYTHING, plus ho hard it is to keep clean. im glad i have my colour now

keep up the good work matey

I know what you mean, it does get dirty far too easily. The day after it is covered in a fine layer of dust already! It's a lot easier to keep clean once you have a good base coat of wax though. A quick detail buff and it looks like I just spent a day cleaning it again.

That's made me so ashamed of the state of my car right now, how long did it take you to do all that then mate?

Ha, better get the wash kit out then! It took me about 7hrs in total, would have been 6 if it didn't get covered in ash overnight between wax coats. Worth it though.

Millsy_Cupra

Jan 15, 2010
Exeter
Mate just read through your thread for first time! Car looks AMAZING! Cant beleive i dont see it about! Considering your only down the road.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.