Brands Hatch - South Bank Parking

...Yup - it's another gratuitous bribe from your friends at YourRacingCar.com!

My wonderful friends at Brands Hatch MSV have come up trumps and decided to support our little venture in the way they can - FREE PARKING ON THE SOUTH BANK!:lol:

It's limited numbers and as you know we're offering amazing value to people who sign up to www.YourRacingCar.com already - this is just a little perk for you - the SEAT Barmy Army!

If you sign up quoting SEATCupra.net (there's a drop-down on the joining page now) and are one of the first 25 to do so, I will send your pass to you in time for the Brands Hatch weekend!

Membership is only £25 (+ £2.95 p&p) and there are loads of mega deals and freebies to be had!

All SEATCupra.net members already signed up are able to benefit from this offer by emailing me at [email protected]

Hurry - these are like hot cakes!:clap:

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
All signed up :funk:

Will I automaticly get the parking pass as I selected SeatCupra.net in the drop down during sign-up, or do I still need to request one? (assuming they have not all gone already).

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
All signed up :funk:

Will I automaticly get the parking pass as I selected SeatCupra.net in the drop down during sign-up, or do I still need to request one? (assuming they have not all gone already).

I did mention to Hannah that you were joining, and if possible to put a pass to one side,:D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.