joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
The box sound is amazing!!

Yeah it's epic!

That's awesome joe.

New shoes look really good also. What's next then?

Makes me miss mine :(

Cheers :) I don't have any major plans for power or anything but I'm toying with some kind of wide body as said in a couple of posts ago... need to be careful though, it could end in tears and look gash.

It's a real breath of fresh air after driving the daily 306 around for the past year and half though!

Yeah it's epic!

Cheers :) I don't have any major plans for power or anything but I'm toying with some kind of wide body as said in a couple of posts ago... need to be careful though, it could end in tears and look gash.

It's a real breath of fresh air after driving the daily 306 around for the past year and half though!

Yeah read that post, I like the look of Ibiza as it tbh, nice carbon bonnet would set your red off nicely ;)

Have you missed a gear yet and ground the cogs together lol?

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Yeah read that post, I like the look of Ibiza as it tbh, nice carbon bonnet would set your red off nicely ;)

Have you missed a gear yet and ground the cogs together lol?

I'm not too bothered by the carbon option, it's an expensive item and the car is really being built as more functional than form now. No gringade yet ;)

Box does sound amazing. Id love to hear that every time im in the ibiza haha.
Pays off after doing all that work yourself eh

It is a great sound and yes I love the feeling I did it all.

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
I haven't updated in a while and I'd like to report by saying I'm having a great time in the car and getting plenty of track time. Ultimately I'm not, there's really nothing wrong with the car but I simply don't use it. I wanted to dedicate this year/ next to track time but due to holiday restrictions it means I can only go on weekend days (which there are basically non of)! Bit gutted really but I think next year I will be breaking it for certain.

If there's parts people want; start thinking or the car as a whole please let me know

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Took the car to Silverstone GP this weekend, had a fantastic time after sorting out tyre pressures and doing some unintentional 360s to start with!

Had some work cut out with some of the cars pictured below. The car held it's own though and brakes were awesome, not a single hint of fade all day and they were hammered. One thing I did find out was that the ABS systems aren't great and seemed to kick in way too early, before the brakes had kind of done what I wanted them to do.

Oh yeah, that's ice on the other side of the pit straight!

Couple of mates of mine hired this for the day too:

These were quick...

Really impressed with the car as were other spectators/ drivers on the day :)

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.