Brembo Colour

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
Yeah, possibly for them to stand out you need a colour that contrasts with all the others around it, so that kinda steers it along the lines of red, yellow, gold, blue etc what about neon green :)

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
Yep, you are probably right, even tho I dont like red, it seems the best fit. Green would be a bit skoda ish.

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
green paint is like rocking horse poo thought about doing other halfs black golf calipers green and cannot find any hammerite or similar in light green only the very dark almost black "DEEP" green

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2009
South Wales

!BVdNLBw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlwLjKBKSlmD8ZlQ~~_35.JPG

thats not skoda green tho thats more like kawazaki green

wheel.jpg

Last edited:

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Well the car has gone in for the refurb today, and they'll be staying red, sorry! I can't decide on which colour I prefer, and I really like the red anyway, so red it is

Danharney

standard red will luk good to be honest! white would be so hard to keep clean!

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Just had an email update: Apparently the drivers side pipe just sheared off when he went to undo it and the mounting bracket on the same side won't come off. One of the union pipes has rounded off too. The thread has been retapped and saved, but still...

He also commented that the callipers and pistons are very light compared to the Alcons that he usually works on. What are they made of? Are the pistons magnesium?

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
just bought some green paint forthe other halfs golf calipers its a little dark so going to mix in some white and test it will post pics when done