Brembos (2nd Hand)

Kupra R

Aug 19, 2006
Hi everyone,
Thought i'd post this up here first as it's more relevant to Mk3 Ibiza's. I own a Cupra R and am away to change my brakes. I'm looking for a rough guide to what i'd get for my Brembo's. They'll come with pads and discs however the pads will need replacing in the very near future.

Thanks for your time.

P.S If anyone is interest, please feel free to make me an offer.

Owen

Kupra R

Aug 19, 2006
Thanks for your help.... to be honest not looking for that much. Looking for a quick sale...Anyone interested???

Kupra R

Aug 19, 2006
No i've been offered another setup. I wouldn't say it was down grading. Thanks.

Owen

May 2, 2006
what setup?? as the brembo's is a really good setup already imo??

id spend my money on something else, each to their own though :D

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
i thought people who had IHI's etc put Brembo's on? You must have HUGE power to want to upgrade!!!!! as david said each to their own! (i think suffolkcupra was looking for a set of bembo's)

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
As a cupra R owner Im surprised you want to change your brakes:banned:

A very good brake set up indeeed in my opinion. If the discs & pads need replacing that may be the reason why you want to change? I would just get some new discs & pads & keep the brakes in my opinion.

Fantastic stopping power brembos have...

jj10

sell me your car!!
Jul 11, 2005
Parts unknown...
shut up dan, if the man wants rid of them....!!!;)

fair point though... i'm still in therapy from when CATB1 took me out in his brembo'd banana - i thought my eyeballs were gonna hit the windscreen!!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
shut up dan, if the man wants rid of them....!!!;)

Oh yeah! I got mixed up ;) It was my 100mm Corsa brakes that had awesome stopping power:lol:

The brembos were awfull;) Get shot of em soon as mate, Id say for a quick sale £40 (As the buyer will need to buy new discs & pads):p

Kupra R

Aug 19, 2006
Thanks everyone for opinions but i do know what i'm doing! I'm well aware of the quality of the Brembo's. The buyer wont need to buy new discs but thats upto them.

All Pm's replied. Looking to sell these A.S.A.P

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
If any one is looking at re-furbing their brembos (as they are know to lose their colour & logo)

I have plenty of Brembo logos for your callipers.............:whistle:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.