Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Double whammy :)

Good times mate. You'll love it once it's all back together.

Double whammy indeed :)

It still going to overboost until stage 2 (booked for 3rd September) so won't be able to enjoy the full benefits of the fmic until then.

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Didn't attempt to fit the FMIC yesterday due to the weather but look at it now, fingers crossed it should be completed and the car back on the road.

Carbon heat shield on it's way too, thanks to DK :D

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
After having silver and now the black cooler, I would never get an in your face one again. :)

I did have a look online at a few red lcrs with silver and it did look to much so well happy with the black & cheers for your input before purchasing Tom :)

Just trying to get the damn bumper back on now, one side in but the other...GRRRRRR :censored:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I did have a look online at a few red lcrs with silver and it did look to much so well happy with the black & cheers for your input before purchasing Tom :)

Just trying to get the damn bumper back on now, one side in but the other...GRRRRRR :censored:

No worries mate, you made a great choice :)

Have fun with that bumper.. lol. Definitely want a cold beer at the ready once that task is over! Those clips are a right pain in the ........ :censored:

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Looking good dude, top choice :)

Cheers dude, I'm over the moon with it :)

No worries mate, you made a great choice :)

Have fun with that bumper.. lol. Definitely want a cold beer at the ready once that task is over! Those clips are a right pain in the ........ :censored:

Ah man that bumper was a right mother :censored: all done now just in time before the rain :)

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
No major updates, just gathering bits for the Catch Tank as I beleive my PCV system is faulting and leaking oil into my TIP which makes it slip off all the time!! :censored:

Rear arches having a respray next week to fix the flaking paint and stop any rust build up.

But.......... TWO WEEKS TODAY TILL STAGE 2 WITH BILL :D

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Looking good mate, was you suffering from arch lacquer peel then??

Not just lacquer but the whole paint......lacquer didn't have a chance lol! I ran two big of a spacer and being low it just started chipping the paint off so had them done before any rust build up started.

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Not just lacquer but the whole paint......lacquer didn't have a chance lol! I ran two big of a spacer and being low it just started chipping the paint off so had them done before any rust build up started.

Oh not good mate, but looks like they have done a very good job on them :D