Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Well haven't had the opportunity to take pics as I've been non stop every weekend!

But Nomad pod & gauge fitted with no problems. Badger 5 Tip also fitted but im not feeling the gains from it but to be fair i think its the N75 valve.

The original valve did kind of die on me so I ordered another from Audi but the part no. turned from a H to a E and I feel its capped my performance!!! Unsure if this can happen or not & I dont know if I should try another N75 valve?? What do you think???

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Oh yeah I've also been quoted £170 all in for a custom 3" DP..... very tempted considering I have the scorpion De-cat :)

Deleted member 12147

£170 for a 3"dp? I'd travel all the way to Wales for that deal lol. Is that mates rates?

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Nah not a mate. Had loads of exhaust fabrication done by Charlie to the Corolla but he don't know it's me asking about the LCR!

I was only getting it out in the open as I was kind of skeptical as other DP are like £350+
But I did explain fully about what was needed?!?

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Well booked in with Bill @ B5 for Friday 23rd. Looking forward to getting car dyno'd and logged to see if all running ok & to check performance :)

NiallCupra

May 21, 2010
I'm almost saddened by this thread...this was my mate gaz's old car was so sad to see it go :( glad your looking after her though mate! This car is MINT probably one of the best examples around, such a good package of power and awesome handling on those coilovers. Was set up really well. Plans sound good, post up when you get the power figures dude be interesting to see!

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Bloody hell.... a lot of people know Gareth the previous owner.

He has missed it a lot because he wanted to buy it back, but I couln't I wanted from the day I test drove it :). But as I promised Gareth its in good care & always will be.

And of course the figures will be posted up :)

NiallCupra

May 21, 2010
I may have had something to do with him asking... :p Yeah it does look to be in good hands mate! Look forward to the figures

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Well im not to far away if you or Gaz ever wanted to see it again, can always pop down or pop up for a meet & few photos :)

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Looks superb mate, I'm having my SFS 3" Tip, K&N and heatshield fitted as I type lol, hope its worth the wait.

I wasn't going to do much to the car tbh but the stance on yours is making me change my mind a bit lol, plus the tail pipe looks great. ARGHHH need to stop looking at modded cars.

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
I know how you feel, before I bought the car I was on this forum looking at readers ride and it is hard to resist lol!!

But thanks, I was lucky to find this car not far from me and the previous owner holding out to let me sell my car to :)

Nice on the TIP, you can feel the gains. I didn't as the N75 packed in on me just after I fitted!! I need to invest in a new induction as I ain't keen on the Powertec & will fabricate my own heat shield soon.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Nice looking LCR!

Stance is already spot on and you've got some great mods already on the car.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I just went fot the K&N as at that time there wasn't a red coloured filter available to match the colour of the hoses I got. I've now found out that BMC do them in Red lol. I bought the K&N off a lad on ebay for very cheap and its like new so I'm just gonna go with it.

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Nice looking LCR!

Stance is already spot on and you've got some great mods already on the car.

And to you sir..... amazing LCR :)

I just went fot the K&N as at that time there wasn't a red coloured filter available to match the colour of the hoses I got. I've now found out that BMC do them in Red lol. I bought the K&N off a lad on ebay for very cheap and its like new so I'm just gonna go with it.

Yeah I was gona opt for the Blue Jetex but then saw Bills thread on the BMC so will purchase that next year. Good bargain then, especially if its in good knick :D

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Thanks dude

Ok unsure if I'll sleep tonight as I'm bare excited to take the car to Bills but nervous at the same time incase anything wrong with the car.... 10 hours time :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.