Brighten up my LCR's Insides....HELP!!

paulsnewcuprar

Apr 8, 2006
Is there anything out there to brighten up the interior of my Leon Cupra R,as it is very BLACK inside.I am thinking more along the lines of aluminium trim kits,as opposed to NEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
Was going to suggest a Passat W8 interior light as that has groovy leds but of course your headlining is black so they don't do one. On a slightly related note, a friend of mine used to have a Polo Coupe with a black interior. It was like sitting in a coal mine.

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
i have the SEAT Sport ally dash kit in mine.few piccys below
cuprardash5.jpg

cuprardash4.jpg

cuprardash3.jpg

cuprardash2.jpg

bullyblackcupra

anybody know where else you can but those aluminium dash kits???

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
Wrighty said:
@ paulh - how did you wire the tomtom charger in and how did you modify the mount to fit the air vents?
i had all the centre dash out as it had dropped on the right hand side and my heated rear screen switch was faulty.so while it was apart i ran the cable up the back of the dash and feed it through the rear of the ashtray.the airvent mount is a genuine tomtom item and it fits the gap in the leon dash perfectly.if you do a search on ebay you will find the mount.it is called the tomtom alternative mounting kit and you get 5 different mounting systems.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.