BTCC Brands Hatch 5th April 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Will be booking up this weekend. The mini-briefs are revving up but I've told them we're not camping when there's free B& B available at Nannys.

See you on South Bank on Sunday morning with as much flaggage :flag: as we can muster ready for breakfast at Hailwood Cafe?. :sick:

Anyone else apart from Empi signed up with Youracingcar.com to support Fulvio's G50?

Hannah is working her bits off to make it work and there's some great offers including for Thruxton tickets with full paddock access even cheaper than the corporate rate. Check the link in m0rks sig

See you there gang.

Ps Mike glad to hear you're not trying a rear entry !!!!!!

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Anyone else apart from Empi signed up with Youracingcar.com to support Fulvio's G50?

Hannah is working her bits off to make it work and there's some great offers including for Thruxton tickets with full paddock access even cheaper than the corporate rate. Check the link in m0rks sig

I have, and I have no relationship with it - but Hannah's a mate & I think it's a very good deal :)

The cheap Thruxton tickets make it an ideal bargain for me. the rest is pretty much a bonus.

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Tickets & grandstand seating booked, will decide nearer the time if we're going to be on southbank nearer the time, and will make sure the battery is nicely charged on the Cordoba:)

thread hi-Jack

Hi guys

Thanks to all of you who have already signed up to YourRacingCar.com - legends!

There's only a few hours left to get your name on the car for Brands - I'm pushing the deadline as long as I can but they're starting to yell now!

Sign up today and you'll get all the perks, freebies and your name/message and logo on the car for the first race weekend (4th and 5th April).

There are still a few VIP South Bank passes available only to SCN people so do it in your lunch hour if you can!

H

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Booked my ticket yesterday so will be turning up on sunday as I still havent purchased a tent yet (think Im putting it off a little longer) Hope to meet some of you on the 5th :)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Phil, Tim, Lee, guessing you'll all be there first, defend our position on the South Bank, reinforcements will be there by 8:30;)

No problem, if the weather stays ok, looks like we will be on the grass..... A bit of Seat tape could be in order.

We usually try and enter the circuit around 8 am

DanDiesel

In my diesel is where I'll be, chugging merrily.
Mar 17, 2005
Kent
Ticket arrived and soooooo looking forward to this!

Received an email this morning about a South Bank pass so gonna do that! Should be arriving about 9am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.