BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Also as stated on FB, I will be doing one final order of Polo Shirts, i need a minimum of 4, price is £15 and you get your name on the front, with SCN website, and BTCC Barmy Army on the back. Colour is blue.....

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Yeah I guess I'll be there, with flag as well :)

Going both days on Southbank but going to try and wander the paddock on Sat ...

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Also as stated on FB, I will be doing one final order of Polo Shirts, i need a minimum of 4, price is £15 and you get your name on the front, with SCN website, and BTCC Barmy Army on the back. Colour is blue.....

Or black as well for the special ones :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
lol shhhh trying to make as many excuses as I can not to camp :whistle: :D

Think I'm gonna aim to get to southbank on Saturday for around 11.30/12.00 - you guys parking in the same barmy army spot??

If Nibbles takes the support Van, then weather permitting, you wont be able to miss us. Other than that,, we will pitch up in usual place on South Bank.

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Morning/ Afternoon,
Hasn't the season flown by. Not looking likely will be able to make this one either. Hope ya all have a good one I we will be looking out for your display on the telly.
Cheers
Phil

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
i am proper gutted was supposed to be going to brands for this but found out last week i have got to work how rubbish is that.

i think plato should win it, brilliant performance at the last race especially the 2nd race

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Just ordering mine now

1 Adult Weekend Admission + 1 Adult Weekend camping

is that correct? dont need to add any special bits on to it

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I received an email today saying I had won 2 tickets for the Sunday :D So me and Aimez will be there nice and early on the South bank.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.