BTCC Knockers

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Fantastic racing today ,

We made a weekend off it, and all watched it today..... Good on you Tommo for going out in Style and dishing out some of Sqeals own medicine,

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Watched it on itv4 - race3 was truely a great race. Loved it. Seeing Plato and Jackson do so well was brilliant!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
So many lead changes, really enjoyed the coverage on ITV4.
So like the "barging" through they do.

The coverage was at times bloody awful, why on earth we had to watch Shedden being interviewed when the racing was on, is beyond me. Fine have him talking in the background but not sacrifice racing just to see his ugly mug,

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Was a great day out. Was good to see the Yourracingcar.com Ginetta G50 finishing 2nd in Race 2 of the G50 race, tried to find the guys in the paddock but no joy :(
Was fun though but getting out was a bit of a nightmare!
Alex

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
I was there too - and the weather held up-ish! lol

Some good action today and a bit of showing off by the RAF in their SEA-King S&R 'copter - some nice flying there!

Got my usual parking space about 4 miles up a hillside made of soaking wet dirt - drove really nicely down it and managed to keep my car all clean - so cheers to the c0ck next to me who obviously has no concept of how to drive and wheelspun dirt all over my sparkling Beemer!

Also nice to see Autosmart there - I'm now the proud owner of 5 litres of Tardis! lol

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I was there too - and the weather held up-ish! lol

Some good action today and a bit of showing off by the RAF in their SEA-King S&R 'copter - some nice flying there!

Got my usual parking space about 4 miles up a hillside made of soaking wet dirt - drove really nicely down it and managed to keep my car all clean - so cheers to the c0ck next to me who obviously has no concept of how to drive and wheelspun dirt all over my sparkling Beemer!

Also nice to see Autosmart there - I'm now the proud owner of 5 litres of Tardis! lol

I was actually going to buy some tardis as well. Had my car stuck on the hill as some bint thought that she would block me as I was trying to leave, so ended up reversing down the hill and then went across the field to the blazed track.
The Helicopter was pretty kewl!!
Alex

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Plato's 'last through to second place' drive in race 3 was the highlight of a very good day of racing.

It'll be interesting to see what Johnny Herbert can serve up at Silverstone for Team Dynamics, I'm not wholesomely convinced he'll find the BTCC that last bastion of good manners, but I'm sure he'll learn quick. With only a couple of races left, he'll have to.

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
good raceing all round i think watch on tv :)

I was left amazed as I switched of the TV after the coverage. That was the best race I have ever seen and race 3 has to be a strong contender for race of the season. Battles down most of the grid with the top drivers Plato, Jackson, Giovanardi, Neal, Turkington all involved.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise