BTCC Media day, Rockingham, March 19th

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
i'll be there, mike can you pm me your mob number, i lost all my numbers when my old phone died. I'll be heading there for 1 ish, want to meet outside and convoy in?

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
i'll be there, mike can you pm me your mob number, i lost all my numbers when my old phone died. I'll be heading there for 1 ish, want to meet outside and convoy in?

Meeting Kev and Lorraine at Brampton about 11:30 i think we said, then heading in for 1ish.

Are you heading down from Loughborough? If so we could meet up somewhere between Rockingham and Corby for a (short) convoy

Phone number pm'd mate

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
yep, coming from lboro, lectures till 12, so will be getting near rockingham for about 1:30 i think.

ipd56

Barmy Army Nutter
Meeting Kev and Lorraine at Brampton about 11:30 i think we said, then heading in for 1ish.

Are you heading down from Loughborough? If so we could meet up somewhere between Rockingham and Corby for a (short) convoy

Phone number pm'd mate

add me Mike will meet at Brampton as i live 5 min from the a1 at peterbrough will not take long to get to Brampton :)

Ian

Rockingham Fun!

Woohoo!;)

I now have the following confirmed for Rockingham:

TDILeonMike
BlackMagicSam
Cupra Kev
John S FR 170
Ipd56
MicroGerry +1
TimtheBrief
DannyC87

I have a maximum of 24 'treats' so anyone else who wants 30 minutes of extra fun on Thursday best PM me asap! If you've got anyone coming with you, please let me know - the only restriction is that you have to be 16 or over!

Can you all send me your full name please to [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing you there!
H

ipd56

Barmy Army Nutter
Woohoo!;)

I now have the following confirmed for Rockingham:

TDILeonMike
BlackMagicSam
Cupra Kev
John S FR 170
Ipd56
MicroGerry +1
TimtheBrief
DannyC87

I have a maximum of 24 'treats' so anyone else who wants 30 minutes of extra fun on Thursday best PM me asap! If you've got anyone coming with you, please let me know - the only restriction is that you have to be 16 or over!

Can you all send me your full name please to [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing you there!
H

woot info send :)

so what's the deal with these "treats"?

Do we have to find your tent/marquee/pit garage and sign up??

I'll send you an email with details later - it's just a little something to add to your day out!

You will have to meet me somewhere but no signing required (I don't think).

Just to be clear and to manage your expectations - it's Media Day so I hope you don't all think there's circuit activity invloved - there isn't. There's no way we'd be allowed on the track during the day - it's packing in as it is!

I'm being secretive because I want to be sure it'll all work out, that's all.

Still - i think it's a cool treat and it's free so ace really!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members