Bulb Size

sven7

Apr 19, 2004
North West
I pick up my New Leon TDI FR next Friday and one of the first things I want to do is replace the standard bulbs with some upgraded bulbs such as the Osram Silver Stars.

Could anyone confirm whether they are the same bulbs as in the MK1 Leon (H1 Main Beam, H7 Low Beam, W5W side light and PY21W indicator).

Cheers

Last edited:

sven7

Apr 19, 2004
North West
uzzy said:
I'm getting a new Lunar 18's FR TFSI on Friday too! I see your from Stoke, where did you get yours?

Ended up getting it from LC Charles in Crewe.

Good choice in colour!, have gone with the 18's too and the cd changer and door/speaker trim - contemplating whether or not to have the chrome mirrors - we'll see!!

Where are you getting yours from??

uzzy

Run In!
Aug 8, 2006
Stone, Staffordshire
I've ordered chrome mirror covers (fitted) and interior kit (not fitted just incase I don’t like it). I do think the mirror covers would be best on a black car, but due to the silver actaully being a different silver from the bodywork I went with the covers.
LC Charles in Crewe must be doing a roaring trade I bought mine from there too! Might see you there on Friday morning 8:30am! You can see what the covers look like then!

uzzy

Run In!
Aug 8, 2006
Stone, Staffordshire
Picked the car up on the 1st and its been fantastic. The mirrors look great. Unfortunatley there were two small dents on the drivers side door and wing, but LC have sorted them out (just got the car back this afternoon). Thing was the second dent I didn't notice until the weekend wash after a trip to the lakes. I have no hesitation in recommending this dealer.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members