Bumper Guide and Info

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I thought I’d write this thread seeing as we have so many new threads about the different types of bumper for the MK4. Hopefully this thread can be made into a sticky.

Ibiza Cupra

Front Bumper
SeatIbizaCuprafrontbuper.jpg

Rear Bumper
Cuprarearbumper.jpg

Facelift Ibiza FR

Front (Grilles are anthracite in colour and have larger honeycombs)
Seat_Ibiza_FR_frontbumper.jpg

Rear (Same as the Cupra rear)
seat-ibiza-fr-rear-2007.jpg

Pre-facelift Ibiza FR

Front (Bumper is the same as all the pre-facelifts, it just has a different main grille insert)
Ibizaprefaceliftfrront.jpg

Rear (Bumper is the same as all the pre-facelifts, it just has a different valance allowing for the twin tail pipes)
ibizaprefaceflitfrrear.jpg

Facelift Ibiza

Front (Bumper is the same as the Facelift FR, it just has smaller honeycombs and the area behind the number plate is body coloured)
ibizafaceliftnotfr.jpg

Rear
ibizafaceliftrearnotfrr.jpg

Pre-Facelift Ibiza

Front
P1000060.jpg

Rear
P1000338.jpg

I’m sure I’ve left some info out so feel free to add it and I’ll alter the original post. Hopefully this will be useful to everyone looking to upgrade their bumpers

Last edited:

Ammo84

Apr 19, 2008
West Yorkshire
I have a mk4 03 Ibiza. I have just bought some Cupra front & rear bumpers for it. I have grilles and inserts etc but was does anyone know if I will need anything else to fit them to my standard Ibiza? Or will they go straight on?

mark90

Oct 31, 2008
where to get honey comb grilles for pre facelift mark4?!?!:?!?!thanks in advance

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
You can buy them from your local dealer.... approx £15-£20 for both. Have a look in the accessories for sale section on here aswell.

Bluelineruk

I have the Pre-Face lift Ibiza FR and need to replace the grille under the reg plat does anyone know how to remove the fog light covers so I can access the whole of the grille.

Thanks in advance

Bluelineruk

shazo

Nov 26, 2009
any idea how much the aero front bumper costs and where i can get it from?

A13S

Jul 6, 2009
walsall
hi i just bought a facelift front bumper tht ws slightly damaged. does any1 no the part numbers for all the front fr grills and also the facelift foglights as i heard thy were different. will leon cupra fogs fit the bumper

seedsy270

Feb 9, 2010
Scotland
So does this mean you could fit any of the face lifts to a pre facelift ibiza?
i have a 2005 pre facelift ibiza and im looking cupra or FR bumpers i have found one that says its an 06 onwards and he has shown a pic of it fitted to a mk4 ibiza same shape as mine, so just want to know whether theres any fittings that changed in the facelift? any info would be nice :D

Last edited:

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
So does this mean you could fit any of the face lifts to a pre facelift ibiza?
i have a 2005 pre facelift ibiza and im looking cupra or FR bumpers i have found one that says its an 06 onwards and he has shown a pic of it fitted to a mk4 ibiza same shape as mine, so just want to know whether theres any fittings that changed in the facelift? any info would be nice :D

as far as i know the facelift bumpers fit straight onto the pre facelifts.

jonny_mcc

Dec 21, 2009
i bought a facelift fr bumper off ebay but there is a wee section missing between the central lower grille and the left lower grille (in front of hte intercooler) it's mean to be body coloured. the right hand side one is fixed in place however the left one looks like it is missing to access the towing eye.

Does this have a seperate part number? need a part number asap.

Cheers J

Chris_2oo5

with teh Pre-Facelift Ibiza if i buy a cupra splitter will it fit straight on or will i have to modd the splitter in order to fit standard bumper