Bumpy Ride

2Stevo2

Oct 20, 2015
North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Guys, looking for a bit of advice.

Over the last few days, I've noticed the ride comfort on my Cupra has deteriorated quite a bit. Even with the suspension setup in comfort mode, I now feel every little bump and variarion in the road (To a much higher degree than normal). I initially thought about wheel balance but Ive ruled that out for now as it seems to have come on all of a sudden and the alloys/wheel weights appear in order.

What things would you guys check? I dont recall hitting any particular pot hole and it is ever present, even at relatively low speeds. Can feel it right through the seat and to a lesser degree, through the steering wheel.

Thoughts?

Checked the shocks for leaks but cant see anything obvious.

Jul 17, 2021
It can be your rubbers. Since the weather has become a bit colder the rubbers for the suspension will be a bit harder. I don't think your rubbers are all simultaneously worn out. But that is a possibility.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N975F met Tapatalk

Reactions: 2Stevo2

2Stevo2

Oct 20, 2015
North Lanarkshire, Scotland
It can be your rubbers. Since the weather has become a bit colder the rubbers for the suspension will be a bit harder. I don't think your rubbers are all simultaneously worn out. But that is a possibility.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N975F met Tapatalk
Good shout but the car is only a year and a half old so Im loathed to think it could be that.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.