Bye bye k1

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Well after much uhming and ahing after cancelling the Audi, I finally cracked and went into my local dealership to see what the lead times are TTs and lo and behold they found me the exact model and spec I wanted in stock. So I cracked and put down a deposit and my k1 will be on her way. I will of course still be around here because it is too valuable a source of information to miss and I have enjoyed the banter.

Poverty

Well after much uhming and ahing after cancelling the Audi, I finally cracked and went into my local dealership to see what the lead times are TTs and lo and behold they found me the exact model and spec I wanted in stock. So I cracked and put down a deposit and my k1 will be on her way. I will of course still be around here because it is too valuable a source of information to miss and I have enjoyed the banter.

TTS? Im sure you will stick around mate, that TT forum we go on is dire! Some of the things they talk about on there is just sad lol.

Im sure you will love the TT.

Poverty

Aye, TTS. It's true isn't it, the contrast between the two forums!

Love the look of the TTS, I prefer it to that of the TTRS, it looks more classy IMO.

Saw a orange one at AMD the other day with the RS spoiler at the back and that looked nice too.

Will she be staying standard or modded?

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Remap for definate because it would just be rude not to, potentially with the downpipe as well. Will be glad for the quattro in this bloody weather.

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Good choice. I followed a Red one into my parents estate last night with no. plate AU10 TTS which I thought was neat.

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Cheers boys. I have ants in my pants now, can't wait to get my hands on it. It's currently sat in London. Should be here in ten days or so.
Shan't get the "bad boy car" comments from the kids anymore.

Any plans on a replacement cupra Mike?

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Love the TTS and after sampling what stage 2 is like in a s3 this weekend im really considering swapping over to an S3 later this year, the grip and interior is sooooo good, i think you've deffinatly made the right choice. Are you going for the S-Tronic box?

Poverty

Cheers boys. I have ants in my pants now, can't wait to get my hands on it. It's currently sat in London. Should be here in ten days or so.

I can drive it up for you if you like, break it in nicely and all that :D

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance

Toying with many ideas, love the new facelifts but the pricing has gone silly.
Irfan was knockin' Cupras out for a shade over 17k...

Maybe a pre loved LCR, totally original and well loved.

Thinking!!! My head hurts..

:doh:

Poverty

Toying with many ideas, love the new facelifts but the pricing has gone silly.
Irfan was knockin' Cupras out for a shade over 17k...

Maybe a pre loved LCR, totally original and well loved.

Thinking!!! My head hurts..

:doh:

Irfan says he can still help out ;)

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
No, just the hairdresser ones! :)

Hairdresser, my muscular buttocks!!

Will just have to take any doubters for a spin and glue them to the back seats using G forces.
Cheers for the offer of driving it up pov, but I'll let them use the transporter... :p

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Love the TTS and after sampling what stage 2 is like in a s3 this weekend im really considering swapping over to an S3 later this year, the grip and interior is sooooo good, i think you've deffinatly made the right choice. Are you going for the S-Tronic box?

Yeah, driving the stock one was quite impressive, if a little detached. It's manual though, just because the caveman in me likes to slam the gears home :)

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Well I just watched her drive off the drive. Bit of a funny feeling really. I have loved both my cupras and what's more I'm no longer going ot be a SEAT driver. It's a bit of an end of an era really. If only SEAT were allowed quattro, ho hum.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.