calling all AP coilover owners

Apr 27, 2008
after many hours sat reading through threads about coilovers, i think iv decided im going to invest in some AP ones. before i do though, can people that already have them tell me how they are getting on with them? eg ride comfort, ride height, improved handling etc

thanks for the help :)

MargheD

I am who I am
Feb 25, 2009
Croydon
I fitted them a couple of months ago, so far so good. :)

The drop was of around 4cm both front and back, I asked for something not too extreme, but I think you can easily go lower if you want. The ride comfort is really good, it feels like a sporty suspension but not exaggeratedly stiff, which is to say you won't crack your molars if you drive on a speedbump. ;)

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Very similar to the Cupra setup. Ive had mine on a while now, and will be having a look at the tomorrow for signs of corrosion etc.

Edit. Im very happy with them.

Thurman

Jan 28, 2008
Very similar to the Cupra setup. Ive had mine on a while now, and will be having a look at the tomorrow for signs of corrosion etc.

Edit. Im very happy with them.

Sorry to drag up old thread. I'm 90% sure i'll be getting AP's on mine in the next couple of weeks. I'm trying to get the back end of the ibiza down as at the mo it looks set up for the paris dakar!! Will the ap's get the arse down and level the ride height? Can't remember who has them on here.... Cheers guys

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.