Calling new Cupra owners with the bluetooth option!!!

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Any of you new Cupra owners with the bluetooth option noticed that the windscreen washer refill indicator seems to come on nearly every week??

Ask the dealer on friday and was told that the Cupra has headlight washers on it and thats why its using more screenwash!! Had a look at ours and no water comes out anywhere on the bumper to do headlights nor can we see any signs of a water leak..

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
the oval things on the bumper below the headlights, they are the washers.

They pop out spray the water and pop back in again.

All cars equipped with Xenon lights should have these.

FWIW i have xenon's i've had the car sine late may. Its done 4000 miles. I haven't filled the bottle up once yet.

I read on here that it was once every 10 sprays it sprays the headlamps. (although i think its nearer once every 5 sprays )

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
the oval things on the bumper below the headlights, they are the washers.

They pop out spray the water and pop back in again.

All cars equipped with Xenon lights should have these.

FWIW i have xenon's i've had the car sine late may. Its done 4000 miles. I haven't filled the bottle up once yet.

I read on here that it was once every 10 sprays it sprays the headlamps. (although i think its nearer once every 5 sprays )

From memory, haven't got the manual to hand, but I read the headlight washers only work if you hold the lever in for more than 2 seconds and your lights are on?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
You can usually tell when the headlight washers have gone off, you get a pressure drop on the windscreen washers and spray shoots up from beyond your bonnet. :D