Camberley Service Cente

Black_FR

Just had some minor warranty work ( rear wiper ) done on my Ibiza and can say I was pleased with how they handled the problem and it was resolved while I waited in about 40 mins !

They also seems to be a parts centre as well so would recommend

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Those lads there are the absolute nuts. Paul in particular is always extremely helpful and ethusiastic, and I am happy that my LCR is in good hands there.

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
Had my car serviced,belted and a few other bits done on Friday, only reason to cry was the price but they were still cheaper than other if I had only just had the cambelt and service done

CHRIS200

Powered by Seat Sport
Oct 4, 2003
Fleet, Hants
Visit site
Up until Friday I would have agreed totally with this. They serviced my cra, no problems there, but then tried fo fleece me out of nearly £400 for work to pass MOT that was not needed and it passed it's MOT today.

I'm sorry to say that I have lost all faith in them and will never buy anything or ever get my car services there again.

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
Up until Friday I would have agreed totally with this. They serviced my cra, no problems there, but then tried fo fleece me out of nearly £400 for work to pass MOT that was not needed and it passed it's MOT today.

I'm sorry to say that I have lost all faith in them and will never buy anything or ever get my car services there again.

funny situation atcually..

currently sitting in camberly seat and happened to come across your post, giggled over it and then came up in conversation with the lads about it.

said that you took your car to a ford garage and the track rods or simlar were ****ed and atcually needed sorting out .. and not to mention that the antiroll bar was broke.. so that £400 quid would probally do your car a world of good. not to mention probally keep you on the road and prevent some kind of accident where an old lady shall suffer the fate of your driving.

just a thought.

but that ford garage need shooting at point blank range for latting a car go out on the road if its even half as bad as they have suggested, they are honest chaps here and always helpful, if they wanted to do ytou out of money the i am sure they would find other ways of doing it.

CHRIS200

Powered by Seat Sport
Oct 4, 2003
Fleet, Hants
Visit site
funny situation atcually..

currently sitting in camberly seat and happened to come across your post, giggled over it and then came up in conversation with the lads about it.

said that you took your car to a ford garage and the track rods or simlar were ****ed and atcually needed sorting out .. and not to mention that the antiroll bar was broke.. so that £400 quid would probally do your car a world of good. not to mention probally keep you on the road and prevent some kind of accident where an old lady shall suffer the fate of your driving.

just a thought.

but that ford garage need shooting at point blank range for latting a car go out on the road if its even half as bad as they have suggested, they are honest chaps here and always helpful, if they wanted to do ytou out of money the i am sure they would find other ways of doing it.

Interesting point here, the fact that they cannot get their story straight or right here mekes me chuckle.

Firstly I didn't or haven't take my car to a Ford garage for anything and secondly the ARB is not ****ed as you or they put it.

The story is that they wanted to charge me £72 to replace the trackrod end and £245 to replace the ARB.

I bought a replacement pair or trackrod ends from GSF (packed in a VW Audi box!!) had them fitted and the tracking done for about £45. I also bought a MK4 Golf R32 ARB (23mm thick) from VW for about £60 and bushes and clips for about £20 and had that fitted for £30.

So all in all, what they wanted to charge me £400 for I got done £155.

The reason I say the ARB is not ****ed as you say is that the paint had worn off around the bush and the ARB had some surface rust on it. This was cleaned up and re-painted with some hammerite and now sits in my shead. However, the bush did need replacing.

I agreed with them that the trackrod end needed doing but I said that I was not gonna pay them £72 to do it when I could get it done alot less.

What they must be thinking of about Ford is that I mentioned to them that my other half's mum is a senior accountant at Inchape Ford in Farnborough. Their head machenic does some work for cash at the weekends, he fitted the ARB and track rod ends for me, not Ford or anyone else, just happens to be employed by Ford but had is training at Audi and has also worked for Vauxhall and Toyota, so plenty or experence.

One thing that I have done though after a comment made by Camb Seat, they admitted that the ARB on most of the Leon and Ibiza range is a fauly part and also a design error and that Seat, VW & Audi know this. They admitted that they change about 6 every week. I have written to Seat on this point stating this point and asking whay it is not a recall or why they are not prepared to help with the cost or replacing, still awaiting a reply...If I ever get one. No doubt that they will denie all as Seat customer care is rubbish.

B3 RUS

Cant fault this garage at all. Had services and warranty work done here and were all very helpful. My car is in this friday for the 50,000 mile service! ££££££

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.