Can you help people i need a few things....

Tom_SE_2009

Oct 25, 2009
Got my 59 plate Candy White SE Leon 2 weeks ago and i want a couple of things i wonder if you guys could shed some light and tell me the best places to go, forgive me if they have been mentioned on here before.

i would like some mudguards for the rear, i dunno what they look like but sick of the mud on bottom of bumper.

can u buy an FR Exhaust tip to go over my current one, its just a single one n it looks pooshank.

cheers in advance homies :p

Feb 12, 2006
North Lincolnshire.
Maybe the garage will swap 4 another one as goodwill if you tell them you just dont like it and u seen others with the twin pipes.
Either way I would certainly go down that route first of all.
A mate of mine with a single exhaust on his R type as I like to call it has just bought a big chrome backbox.Didnt have the heart to tell him it looks pants and too boyracer'ish.

Last edited:

Tom_SE_2009

Oct 25, 2009
yea well the cars only done 500 miles so its hardly been used has it so i cant see why not but its the cost of them buying it i suppose

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Why on earth would SEAT swap a perfectly good exhaust off a brand new car with one from another model just because the owner doesn't like it?

EXACTLY!

IMO you have no chance. If you buy one from your dealer they may fit it for you for free but that's as far as I reckon you will get.

Then sell the old one on Ebay.

Feb 12, 2006
North Lincolnshire.
:DThought they may have a used car in to swap off not necessarily a brand new one.Also they may do something out of good will as I know my local dealer would especially if I'd just bought a spanker a short while previous.
At worst they can only refuse but swopping off a new car for a virtually new one doesn't sound too far fetched to me.

Last edited:

Tom_SE_2009

Oct 25, 2009
worth a try i suppose aint it worst they can say is no.

when they do say no lol how much do you reckon one is going to cost me?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.