Car finally fixed!

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
My car has been off the road since Tuesday night after finally realising she needs coilpacks! It's been a long time coming it seems, but with the help of some peeps on Tuesday, it seems this may finally resolve the mystery

I got new plugs all ready to fit and coilpacks being delivered tomorrow! Considering i have NEVER had to replace these and i have had the car two years, i think thats pretty good going!

Anyway i wanted to share my excitement! I can't believe i'm getting excited about plugs and coilpacks :lol:

Another big thanks to Jabba for all their help!

You wait until i get the little surprise unleashed on her next month :whistle:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Your not the only one!! its like christmas for me as i should be getting my DP and cat fitted next week :D

glad to hear everything should be finaly sorted tho!

I notice your in surrey storm are having a RR on the 31st if you fancied a drive up ;)

David.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Werent the coilpacks pointed out a long time ago? Or is this a seperate issue?

Well it was a thought but that was on the old ECU, we tried a different one and it made it worse so they fitted new plugs and it was fine but i dont think the plugs were very good ones

I think its been a case of very simple things being overlooked to be honest

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Your not the only one!! its like christmas for me as i should be getting my DP and cat fitted next week :D

glad to hear everything should be finaly sorted tho!

I notice your in surrey storm are having a RR on the 31st if you fancied a drive up ;)

David.

Yeah i have had loads of things to sort out with mine recently but its just one of those things! New tax, insurance, tyres all that sort of thing

Lets hope so and if it is then i will look to come down to that actually as i havent had my car on the Rolling Road since i have had the remap!

Is there a lot of people from here going?

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I think its mostly the VW boys going down but my goodself barryl and Dan Cupra R are meeting in reading and convoying down. at the last count there were 30 places and they had been filled but.... there was word going around that there was possibly going to be more places the organiser was just waiting on a email.

David.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I think its mostly the VW boys going down but my goodself barryl and Dan Cupra R are meeting in reading and convoying down. at the last count there were 30 places and they had been filled but.... there was word going around that there was possibly going to be more places the organiser was just waiting on a email.

David.

Do you know how much it is to run?

I may just wait and take mine to where did it when she was standard is thats the case? :shrug:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Its 30 quid for 2 runs includes all your print outs and food etc.... Should be a good day with over 30 cars running!

David.

Jun 29, 2001
Surrey
This RR @ Storm. I may well pop down (rude not to as it's very close to me).

Is it worth starting up a new thread in the meets section?