Car pulling back after 3k rpm

nazams

:help:
Hi everyone i bought a seat leon 1.8 20v turbo on a y reg a while ago, Know its stared giving me some problams.

When i set off and put my foot down the car goes upto 3000revs stop picking up speed and feels like something is pulling it back :confused:, the 2nd problam is when i start the car up every time it starts up sounding like a diesel
Can anyone help and tell me whats going on. And also i took it to get dyno'd and instead of cumming back as 180bhp it was 143bhp for some reason.:(

Will any one tell me what is going on

Cheerzzz

Im also looking for full cupra r styling kit if any one has any thing.

nazams

Its not the clucth iv replaced that while ago. there is a engine management light on, iv been told it might be something called charcoal calister i reckon.

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
Didn't the people who dyno'd it have a diagnostics machine? That would be my first move, get someone with VCDS to scan the car and see what fault codes it's got stored in the memory.

nazams

Well Rs Tuning did the dyno they could'nt figure it out. They go they mite be a boost leak. Well i got it booked at my local guy at garage who repairs my cars and see what happens.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.