Carista App

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
Took about 10 minutes to gather all the information, I’ve sent it off to them so fingers crossed they’ll send the link tomorrow so I can get my park pilot sorted

How do you actually gather and send the data?

Westy

Sep 30, 2018
How do you actually gather and send the data?

Open the Carista app and in the top left corner there is a drop down, at the bottom of the list is Debug menu, just open that and follow the instructions, very easy.

Reactions: Kinetic

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Nah I clicked the button in the app called "beta test the next version" and it took me to a webpage to fill in a form with my car details.

Reactions: Cuprabenwytm

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
I’d try them again, they usually reply to me within a day. Are you emailing support @ caristapp .com?

Im an idiot. I was checking my main email address, not the one linked to my google account lol. All good now, just have to send them the debug info

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Open the Carista app and in the top left corner there is a drop down, at the bottom of the list is Debug menu, just open that and follow the instructions, very easy.

depends, on IOS in its the menu, on Android, in the menu, click the version label 5 times to get to debug.

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
I sent the debug data to Carista yesterday morning and have just got my invitation to the beta now.

A quick one... Does anyone happen to know what the different logos are that you can have and the start screen for instrument cluster and infotainment?

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
the one between the dials is just different variants of car type, seat logo, etc. the infotainment one, i have no idea, as ive only ever seen the start up logo once lol

Reactions: davidstarkey11

Westy

Sep 30, 2018
I got my beta use invitation today, it’s awesome!! Loads to play with tonight, I’ve got the carbon display on the instrument now and the park pilot which wasn’t in the original Carista software download. I can’t believe this only cost £15, absolute bargain

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
I got my beta use invitation today, it’s awesome!! Loads to play with tonight, I’ve got the carbon display on the instrument now and the park pilot which wasn’t in the original Carista software download. I can’t believe this only cost £15, absolute bargain

Yeah there’s some great customisations available! Makes you think... why are these either not there from standard or available through the infotainment system!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westy

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah there’s some great customisations available! Makes you think... why are these either not there from standard or available through the infotainment system!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, it’s crazy! It’s not as if they are pointless mods either, why would anyone complain about the park pilot screen as std or the single press to fold the mirrors instead of standing there holding the button for 3 seconds.
I think the app and dongle are great for the cost, so easy and straight forward to use.

Reactions: RavH

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Just got my beta upgrade. I read on here somewhere that u can enable a beep when the alarm is set. Any idea where this in carista?

Nickbrapp

Apr 16, 2018
anyone figuered out why when selecting use fog lights for coming home lights, it puts the fogs and dipped beam on instead of just fogs?

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
anyone figuered out why when selecting use fog lights for coming home lights, it puts the fogs and dipped beam on instead of just fogs?
Last time I looked there was a separate setting for ‘use dipped beam/headlights for coming home lights’ I think you have to disable this when enabling the fog lights.

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Anyone managed to get the horn to work when locjing/unlocking? I've messed with all the settings and the best I can get is a tiny blip form the alarm that is barely audible

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
Anyone managed to get the horn to work when locjing/unlocking? I've messed with all the settings and the best I can get is a tiny blip form the alarm that is barely audible
I'm happy with the bleep from the alarm as it's quite discreet. I'll try to get it to change to the horn later to see if it works.

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Doesn't seem to matter whether I choose horn or alarm, it also beeps from the alarm lol. And it's so quiet you can hardly hear it over the motor noise from the folding mirrors.