Carista App

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Pardon my ignorance chaps as I’ve yet to take delivery, but why are most of you disabling the sound aktor?

Does it wear thin after a while?

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Pardon my ignorance chaps as I’ve yet to take delivery, but why are most of you disabling the sound aktor?

Does it wear thin after a while?
Its just unnecessarily loud and the sound isnt really a very nice one. The car is much quieter without it.

JCB360

Apr 28, 2019
Kidderminster
I purchased Carista for 10.99 on Ama, on Prime day to change 2 things. The Sound aktor and needle sweep.
The Needle Sweep does not work I have a 19plate Cupra Carbon Ed.
Any ideas should I report to Carista Support?

Deleted member 103408

If you have the digital dash I am fairly sure you cant turn on needle sweep as its not supported from memory.

Laurbach

Jan 22, 2019
Just got on the beta today. The email from customer service said if on a free trial then I should cancel right away??? Should I now wait and cancel just before the month runs out?

HighFlyingBird

2016 Leon FR 1.4 150 in Chilli Red 2019 - 2020
Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Does anyone know what the highline MIB theme is from? My car shipped with it set to hybrid, type 3 is hybrid but with a carbon fibre background and highline seems to be the same as hybrid albeit with different sized icons in the radio page and the animations seem longer and more drawn out overall. I've not tried setting it to none yet.

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Hi
Just got my Carista today and had a quick play with the menus.
I've enabled a few options - needle sweep, 1 click mirror fold, seatbelt warning deact, etc but can't see a lot of options which i've seen on youtube vids - pacecar lights, rear parking display, number plate bulb check, etc, etc?

Did a lot of these options change from the pre facelift to facelift cars (mine is a facelift) or is there an updated Carista ap?

Thanks

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Hi
Just got my Carista today and had a quick play with the menus.
I've enabled a few options - needle sweep, 1 click mirror fold, seatbelt warning deact, etc but can't see a lot of options which i've seen on youtube vids - pacecar lights, rear parking display, number plate bulb check, etc, etc?

Did a lot of these options change from the pre facelift to facelift cars (mine is a facelift) or is there an updated Carista ap?

Thanks
The rear parking display is under the instruments section for me on my 2016 FR. I've not seen pace car light on the app on my old 2013 SE for my 2016 FR, I don't think carista supports it yet. The numberplate bulb check should be under lights or the other section

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
The rear parking display is under the instruments section for me on my 2016 FR. I've not seen pace car light on the app on my old 2013 SE for my 2016 FR, I don't think carista supports it yet. The numberplate bulb check should be under lights or the other section

Nope not there on mine? i have the latest version ap so either the facelifts don't support this or it's been deleted from the options
I was watching Razza on youtube going through his options which is where i saw these, trying mine last night i thought it odd i only have half the options he has?

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Nope not there on mine? i have the latest version ap so either the facelifts don't support this or it's been deleted from the options
I was watching Razza on youtube going through his options which is where i saw these, trying mine last night i thought it odd i only have half the options he has?
Have you tried the beta version of the app? It could be that it's not on the stable branch but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
What's the difference with the Beta? i'm not into tech but gather my cheap phone is Andriod - will this work?

Thanks
The beta version of the app has some extra options you can change on it. If you send an email to carista support asking to be added to the beta program they'll email you back with an invite to join it, then it's just a matter of updating the app in the Play Store

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone had any luck with a couple settings;

Automatic rear wiper when in reverse gear disabled - still wipes for me in reverse - this REALLY annoys me! Anyone had any luck disabling successfully?

Enable configuration of lock/ unlock beep in menu - doesn’t show in settings or any other menus - tried infotainment reboot still doesn’t show. Not that I use it anyway but it’s there to fiddle with if you want to!

phate101101

Oct 6, 2015
Anyone change the Haldex AWD system setup?

Default is standard and there's "increased traction (more power to rear wheels)

Also, anyone know if the park pilot will activate on a cupra st 2019 reg?

Nice to lower the sound actuator, worth it for that alone

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Anyone had any luck with a couple settings;

Automatic rear wiper when in reverse gear disabled - still wipes for me in reverse - this REALLY annoys me! Anyone had any luck disabling successfully?

Enable configuration of lock/ unlock beep in menu - doesn’t show in settings or any other menus - tried infotainment reboot still doesn’t show. Not that I use it anyway but it’s there to fiddle with if you want to!

I'm sure i saw the option to deactivate the rear wiper in reverse but can't find it now on wither the beta ap or in the cars menu?

I enabled the beep on lock - you need to enable either use horn or alarm for sound on the carista ap

Aug 1, 2019
Anyone change the Haldex AWD system setup?

Default is standard and there's "increased traction (more power to rear wheels)

Also, anyone know if the park pilot will activate on a cupra st 2019 reg?

Nice to lower the sound actuator, worth it for that alone
Iv done it on mine and noticed less understeer on a roundabout I normally understeer on.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.