Carista App

Polly

Jan 16, 2019
Okay brilliant thanks
All i have done is one click mirror fold when locking.

lm_92

Jul 5, 2015
Thanks for all the advice on here, just used the beta version on my '17 FR and activated:

• Park Pilot for the reversing sensors.
  • Single click folding mirrors
  • Gauge Needle Sweep
  • Show Climate Control Fan Level on Auto
Anything else anyone would particularly recommend?

Speedbird

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for all the advice on here, just used the beta version on my '17 FR and activated:

• Park Pilot for the reversing sensors.
  • Single click folding mirrors
  • Gauge Needle Sweep
  • Show Climate Control Fan Level on Auto
Anything else anyone would particularly recommend?
I like the alarm beep on locking

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
i did the throttle response thingy (can't remember what it's called now), makes it a little more responsive?
Seemed to have lost the option to disable rear wipe when front wipers are on and car is in reverse?

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Submitted a feature request to Carista over the weekend, they've added the option to keep the mode button red when you put the car in sport/eco/individual mode rather than it turning orange and they're going to investigate enabling the ability to have coming/leaving home lights without having the light sensor for auto headlight's.
Hi there....
do you need to be on Beta to access that or just 'normal'?

HighFlyingBird

2016 Leon FR 1.4 150 in Chilli Red 2019 - 2020
Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Hi there....
do you need to be on Beta to access that or just 'normal'?
It's still in the beta version at the minute, they've only added the function to keep the driving mode button red so far though. Email their support and ask for beta access, give them your phone type and the email address you use for the app store and they'll add you

Reactions: Don1961

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
It's still in the beta version at the minute, they've only added the function to keep the driving mode button red so far though. Email their support and ask for beta access, give them your phone type and the email address you use for the app store and they'll add you
Cool. Thank you

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
I've been put onto beta, but I can't find how to set mode light to red. Any idea where it is or what they've called the setting?

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
I've been put onto beta, but I can't find how to set mode light to red. Any idea where it is or what they've called the setting?
It's under the other section for me, I'm at work atm so can't get the exact name of the setting, it's one with the yellow "send feedback" button at the side of it though

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
It's under the other section for me, I'm at work atm so can't get the exact name of the setting, it's one with the yellow "send feedback" button at the side of it though
Sorry. I can't see anything and I've double checked each section. Maybe you could look sometime and confirm for me, please

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
No worries I should be finished in a couple of hours for you and I'll check when I'm done and let you know

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Thanks. There's no rush though
It's definitely in the other section for me, I've highlighted it in the screenshot. Have you updated the app itself to the beta version in the play store or used the test flight thing if you're on iOS?

I7jDc0d.png

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
It's definitely in the other section for me, I've highlighted it in the screenshot. Have you updated the app itself to the beta version in the play store or used the test flight thing if you're on iOS?

I7jDc0d.png
Thanks for that. I'll try reinstalling the app and try again tomorrow. I have the yellow feedback options. Just not that one for some reason.

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Thanks for that. I'll try reinstalling the app and try again tomorrow. I have the yellow feedback options. Just not that one for some reason.
Strange, what year is your car? Mines a 16 plate so pre facelift. Maybe it's not available on facelift models.

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Strange, what year is your car? Mines a 16 plate so pre facelift. Maybe it's not available on facelift models.
You could be right... Miner's a 68 plate. If it's not there tomorrow, I'll email them and ask the question. I know it can't be done on face-lift using obd11. So your suggestion sounds good.

HighFlyingBird

Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
You could be right... Miner's a 68 plate. If it's not there tomorrow, I'll email them and ask the question. I know it can't be done on face-lift using obd11. So your suggestion sounds good.
Strange how it doesn't work on the facelift cars, wouldn't have thought they'd be using a different part in the car, maybe the way it's all connected to the ECU is different. Who knows, I'm far from an expert haha

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Strange how it doesn't work on the facelift cars, wouldn't have thought they'd be using a different part in the car, maybe the way it's all connected to the ECU is different. Who knows, I'm far from an expert haha
I've no idea either. This is the first car I've had that I can use carista/obd11. So it's all new to me. Thankfully there's a lot of knowledge on this forum.

Deleted member 103408

VW Changed a number of configurations / setup of the underlying control modules, you will notice on OBD11 Coding differences on Pre and Post facelift cars as a result.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.