Cartridge world is back on the track

FastRed

Latest emaikl from Cartridge World - they are back!!

Date 15/09/2009
Cartridge World has announced its intention to be back on the grid for the remainder of the British Touring Car Championship 2009 season.

In partnership with driver Gordon Shedden, the Cartridge World backed racer will line up at Rockingham and Brands Hatch. The team will race a SEAT Leon run on E85 bio-ethanol, minimizing their carbon emissions at each weekend under the team name Club SEAT.

Mark Holland, UK General Manager of Cartridge World, said: “We are excited to be returning for the last two weekends of the season. Gordon will race a striking yellow Cartridge World SEAT Leon. We hope he will perform as well as he did at Knockhill. It would be fantastic to be celebrating more podiums.

“Gordon has already demonstrated that the greener alternative of bio-ethanol can match the performance of the traditional choice. The team emphasises the value that we, as a company, put on being able to offer a quality, environmentally-friendly alternative.

“Cartridge World has been committed to the BTCC from the start. Our brand ethos is quality and performance and with Gordon we are confident that as Cartridge World refuels printer cartridges so they keep on performing, so Cartridge World’s car is refueled and ready to race again.”

Gordon Shedden, BTCC racer with Cartridge World, added: “We will be ready to race at Rockingham, and I am grateful to all of my sponsors for making this happen. The support from Cartridge World, Club SEAT, FFDR, QServ, Apex Tubulars and Paradigm has given me great confidence. I will be doing everything in my power to give the whole team its well deserved podium places in the last two weekends of the season. It’s certainly been an up and down season for me but I’m thrilled to be able to take up this opportunity with Cartridge World.”

Cartridge World is the market leading retailer of refilled and remanufactured printer cartridges. Using specifically formulated inks or toners, Cartridge World stores can refill all major brands of ink and laser cartridge. The end result is a high quality product offering the customer substantial savings on the cost of an original and an environmentally-friendly alternative to throwing the cartridge into landfill.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
me too!

on a side note Fast Red, if that was sent to you on the 15th, it is soooooooooooo slow, your sources are miles behind the rest of the world ;), btcc.net announced that last week.

Last edited:

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
No mention of GR Asia running the team. I assume they will actually be running the team under the banner of Club SEAT.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
No mention of GR Asia running the team. I assume they will actually be running the team under the banner of Club SEAT.

This is awesome news, GR Asia have a good knowledge of the Leon, and other than SEATSportUK and Northern South, I can't think of anybody better to run the car.

Makes me wonder what next year holds. Tom Coronel almost definitely out of the WTCC, SEAT Holland wanting to run him in a domestic championship. (and he does have a history with GR Asia, a few BTCC drives, and 2 years of WTCC with them)
We might just see 2 or 3 Leons out there next year

Here's hoping

Leonidas

st_5031_3b8d.jpg

Heres his livery. Best iv seen on a Leon by far [B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.