Centre Console ARM REST for Seat LEON on EBay ???

LeonFRTDi

MrGadget
Jan 29, 2005
Northsostishire
Centre Console ARM REST for Seat LEON / TOLEDO ARMREST Item number: 4611959616

Whats anyones views on this product ? is its worth it or a poor copy & just leave well alone.

Any Views on the Armrest would be great should i or not ???

Thx

:shrug:

Legohead

Feb 11, 2006
Hertfordshire
seen those as well mate, so I'd be interested to know how well they fit, nice mod for £50 :) mind you the guy mentions a genuine VW fitting kit for an additional £30 :think: I was under the impression the fitting kit pictured is the one supplied and that looks quite good

monkeyboy123987

Aug 2, 2005
adam_tdi said:
a few people have fiited these and they are fine, i tried to fit mine today and the main bracket that fits to the body snapped in two.

yeah i bought one tried to fit it at the weekend snapped it two aswell! Did you get a replacement for the ebay seller? or was it a trip to the dealers?

adam_tdi

dervmeister
Feb 27, 2005
walsall
www.peugeot-gti.net
i rang him to complain about and he said he advises to get the vw one as he is having loads of trouble with them. he did offer to send one but i wernt gonna take the risk. he is thinking about putting the price up by a tenner and supplying the vw one

it says in the instructions to get the vw bracket and gives you the part no

hope that helps mate

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
There's a fitting guide link in my sig. (scroll down through the post to the pictures) - mines a genuine Seat one. How about a Golf MK IV one from a scrappy ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.