Char's MK5 SC Sport 1.4 *NOW ON COILOVERS*

Tom Newton

I like the tuna here
Jan 4, 2009
South Wales
looks lovely this, few questions where did you get the honeycomb grille? need to get me one of those.

also the side lights, how white are they compared to standard? was planning on getting a set of white/brighter bulbs for mine. Any pix with them on in the dark?

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
looks lovely this, few questions where did you get the honeycomb grille? need to get me one of those.

also the side lights, how white are they compared to standard? was planning on getting a set of white/brighter bulbs for mine. Any pix with them on in the dark?

The honeycomb grille is just an FR Grille mate, Sere motors on here sell it or you can get it at any Seat Dealership. Have a look in the MK5 guide section as there is a topic on whiter side lights in there :)

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire

Thank you :)

At the moment, i'm not the best person to ask for pictures of lights. Been having trouble with the distance they produce on my own car lol.

But i need to get new pics anyway, so i'll try at the weekend for you.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Looking really nice Char. It's amazing how very small changes can enhance the over all look of a car. Just remember when you run out of small things to change you gonna have to do the big things hahahahahhahaaha

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Haha! Indeed i know that. Saving up again for the spoiler now, then i think it'll be side skirts and then save the best till last...lowering!

Got a new little edition to the interior. Nothing fancy...

Photo0090.jpg

Richbrook Tax Disc Holder. Fitted it yesterday, so far so good it's stayed on. Haven't driven around yet so it may still want to fall off.
That pic is pretty rubbish of it actually.

I like it though.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
nice car :) the richbrook tax disc holders can be a right pain in the ass, in my leon it went on ok but my other cars it always fell off.
any future plans for your car?
sam

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Thank you :) Yeah i've heard stories about them lol.

Eventually get OEM spoiler, side skirts and lowered. I think that'll finish it off really.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
cool sounds great. as far as looks go, you dont want to go ott imho as it will start to look tacky, but the mods your on about will look great. also when looking at lowering springs, dont buy cheap ones, quality is what you are after otherwise the ride quality will be poor.

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Yeah i don't want it to start looking like a chavs had a go with the car. Which is why i think spoiler, side skirts and lowering will look subtle enough.
Yeah i'll definately keep that in mind! Probably have to do some major saving for coils i expect.

Thanks for your advice though :)

Poverty

Deffo, you have gloss black wheels, tinted black windows, so it should look spot on. Then all it needs is the spoiler and lowering and it will look **** hot.

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Very true. Plus would go nicely with the smoked side repeaters. Just been looking at some coils and lowering springs. Probably end up going with the better option of coils when it comes to that time.

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Just done a mock up of black mirror caps and side skirts. Apologies for the poor quality of photoshop lol.

Also lowered it a tad.

Modded.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise