Child Car Seats

lobs84

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry
Hello,

I have done a few searches on this site and the web in general, but I have had no joy.
I am wondering if a mk1 cupra has I think they are called "isofix" points? for a baby seat and what do they look like?
Thanks in advance,

Will

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
No they don't. Isofix are 2 metal tabs that the teeth slide into.

Best going for something like a maxi cosi priori xp or similar

lobs84

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry
So if I had isofix points in the car there would be 2 metal tabs? Where would they be? front or back?

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
My 2004 LEON CUPRA TDI has Isofix point in the rear!

They look like a pair of U Bolts between the seat base and back.

I use the Britax Duo plus at the moment, prior to this I had a Maxicosi Easy fix base to work with the Cabriofix Carseat

Hope this helps - If you put your hand down the gap between the base and back of the Rear seats you should find them.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
My 2001 as the iso fix lift up the rear bench and you'll see them tucked under the back rest.

No problems here got my daughter the recaro she is 2 1/2 now:)

dscf1148u.jpg

dscf1147v.jpg

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
I had / have the recaro profile plus

I've been looking at this one

Aren't they good quality though? Not the sort of thing to skimp on I'd think

Totally agree, hence I will be buying Recaro one, I was just pointing out how expensive they are compared to other brands

My 2001 as the iso fix lift up the rear bench and you'll see them tucked under the back rest.

No problems here got my daughter the recaro she is 2 1/2 now:)

dscf1148u.jpg

dscf1147v.jpg

Looks stable

Wolvotim

Oct 3, 2009
Shifnal, Shropshire
We had the maxi cosi pebble when she was new born untill 7 months when a taxi ran into the Leon rendering the seat and base scrap. We the borrowed a cabrio fix untill 9 months when we baught a priorifix. Maxi cosi are top notch can't fault them

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Used the Recaro Young Profi Plus now the Recaro Young Expert Plus, both on IsoFix base and both in the back of the LCR with the standard IsoFix points!
Both fit no problems and hold very secure.

Ellis jack

Looking at getting another fr tdi soon. I have 3 kids now though, a newborn, a 2 year old and an 8 year old. I have been looking and hoping there is enough room for 2 car seats and for my 8 year old to sit in the middle as she won't need a booster, just a seatbelt.

Anyone else in the same position?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.