Chris Evans reviews the Cupra 280

Chippo

Jan 2, 2008
Cardiff, WALES
I always used to think he was okay.. Fellow car fan after all, and I dislike the MK3 & a lot it represents, but from a single review I think he's a fool, what makes you think he's so clever? Teach us Mini Evans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I merely posted a link to a car review from Chris Evans, then needlessly get slagged off for it. Are you that stupid that you don't realise the review is in a Sunday newspaper magazine, and is written as easy reading rather than a full technical review of a car.

I suppose you'd prefer it to be about big alloys, exhausts,lowering, mods etc etc ;)

Evans has been into cars for many years and like many others of his age well remembers the Golf GTi as the first hot hatch, as do I. Some loved it, others like myself didn't. Get over it :)

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
I merely posted a link to a car review from Chris Evans, then needlessly get slagged off for it. Are you that stupid that you don't realise the review is in a Sunday newspaper magazine, and is written as easy reading rather than a full technical review of a car.

I suppose you'd prefer it to be about big alloys, exhausts,lowering, mods etc etc ;)

Evans has been into cars for many years and like many others of his age well remembers the Golf GTi as the first hot hatch, as do I. Some loved it, others like myself didn't. Get over it :)

Sorry I didn't mean to give you any stick, but the car review is terrible, I'd prefer to read about the ride comfort, engine characteristics etc etc.. Or shiny wheels haha.

Thanks for the post anyway, interesting read either way !

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington

so what? He's still a ginger c**t.

Chippo

Jan 2, 2008
Cardiff, WALES
Sorry I didn't mean to give you any stick, but the car review is terrible, I'd prefer to read about the ride comfort, engine characteristics etc etc.. Or shiny wheels haha.

Thanks for the post anyway, interesting read either way !

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.