Chuffed To Bits!!!

CRAIGLCR

THE DADDY!!!!!
Nov 14, 2005
STOKE ON TRENT
Had my forge FMIC and milltek cat back and 100 cell race cat zorst fitted yesterday. Even without having the revo stage 2 done ( cant afford at the mo!!!!) the car feels a lot more responsive. I am very pleased with the car now!!! Cant wait until i can afford the revo!!!!!

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
because its part of the map

man cant believe you so overwhelmed from those mods and you dont even have a remap! if you thought they made such a great difference for the money, a remap should blow your mind!

CRAIGLCR

THE DADDY!!!!!
Nov 14, 2005
STOKE ON TRENT
i was just told to get the best out of stage 2 you need a 4 bar FPR!! The tuners know best so i was just goin along with it. why dont you really need one??:confused:

CRAIGLCR

THE DADDY!!!!!
Nov 14, 2005
STOKE ON TRENT
no havent done the downpipe! so the 4 bar FPR is part of the map?? isnt that cheating in a way!! against other remaps available?? i was goin to go for the revo as i have an SPS3 sitting at home!!

warren_cox

Back from the dead
I didn't have a downpipe for Revo stage 2.

I was told that as the turbo is itself restrictive there would be little point adding the downpipe as although it would offer a % of improvement it wouldn't be significant for the spend without also doing the turbo.

Glad to hear its all on Craig, mats to follow this weekend!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members