Clock on my ibiza FR

2010karlo

i bought a ibiza fr diesel on the weekend but it had no manual with it!

The screen in between the rev counter and the speedo does not work any ideas what it could be?? fuse or bulb??? thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The left hand "needle" - If you twist it to the left it changes the hours and if you twist it to the right it changes the minutes
(or the other way around... can't quite remember)

The centre screen shows you things like oil pressure warning lights, engine management lights, handbrake light etc... (though mine is a 2005 sport tdi, think the FR dials are slightly dif) it's usually blacked out.

2010karlo

There are no needles on my left hand side its all on the computer. i no its meant to show those symbols but they dont light up when they are meant to be on. would it be a fuse or a bulb do you think??

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
there is a left hand "needle" it should be just to the right of the rev counter and near the trip computer display which sits with the rev counter

as already said if you twist the needle to the left it changes hoursand to the right does the minutes

2010karlo

ok i will give it a try now thanks! Any ideas on the centre screen???

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
sorry...mine stays blank...but does light up when i start the ignition...put your handbrake on and see if the warning light come son for that?

it could be a fuse? or perhaps the bulb? fuse box is located on the drivers side, when you open the door, it is under the panel near the drivers side fan.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.