Colour coded LCR splitter

rst_cupra_r

jamie from essex
Jul 23, 2005
Braintree, Essex
yeh def dont paint it had 2 if 8k as it just scraps on any speed bump no matter how slow an if u do just under estimate how close to that kerb in front u r then doh another mark on it

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
IMO i def would not paint it, they have a tendancy to bend fight over when ya hit a kerb or steep driveway entrance as i found out, as soon as you rub it for the first time, it would be ruined...i need to put a new one on my motor as it is scratched and gouged to hell.., Matt.

foxes

Feb 7, 2005
Bang In The Middle.
Thought about c/coding the front LCR splitter but has had some scufs already on standard r/hight.
If ,as i believe you c/code splitter,it will show more scufs/damage than a standard one..my opinion!

Standard will look fine on your silver Dale.

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
Well I ordered the splitter from a dealer two days ago. Now just to add to my problems I found out this morning the council has decided to put speed bumps along my road. Is this going to be a big problem with the splitter. I will have no way of avoiding them as this is the only road off the estate. I will have to drive over at least two of them twice a day

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
i'm in the same boat mate, bought and fitted my new splitter and within two days bloody council had put fifty speed bumps in my village :wtf: and within a week i had clipped a kerb with it, you just forget about it at times, auto pilot. so don't "for the love of god" paint it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members