Condensation in Rear Light Cluster

davo141

Hello,
I have a 2007 Reference Sport TDI with the Aero kit standard, ive noticed that ive got rather a lot of condensation in the rear drivers side light cluster, the part in the rear wing not the boot lid.

I was wondering if anybody had anytips to stop this, causes or how to take the light out to clean it out and dry it as it does look rather bad!

Cheers In advance,

Dave

hedgehog-harvey

Mar 7, 2010
since looking for a seat leon, i have noticed lots of leons with water in the front headlights... why dont dealers fix them before putting them on the forecourt!?!

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Hello,
I have a 2007 Reference Sport TDI with the Aero kit standard, ive noticed that ive got rather a lot of condensation in the rear drivers side light cluster, the part in the rear wing not the boot lid.

I was wondering if anybody had anytips to stop this, causes or how to take the light out to clean it out and dry it as it does look rather bad!

Cheers In advance,

Dave

I had the same on mine the lamp is easy removed with the tailgate open there are 2 torx screws on the edge of the lamp and inside the trim has a door and there is a thumb screw inside and thats it. My lamp was wet because the wiring to the lamp was trapped behind the foam gasket causing the water to drip in. I left mine out overnight and put it on top of the radiator in the house to dry it out and now been okay for 3 weeks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise