Controls for heating don't light up

FalconTech

Jun 8, 2021
I tried to find a panel to buy to experiment on it and not destroy my own. But unfortunately nothing is on the market.
In the long run it gets annoying at night that you can't see anything. And yes, I know, you don't use it often, but it pisses you off when you have to.

Philk

Nov 19, 2020
I tried to find a panel to buy to experiment on it and not destroy my own. But unfortunately nothing is on the market.
In the long run it gets annoying at night that you can't see anything. And yes, I know, you don't use it often, but it pisses you off when you have to.
I find myself more often than not accidentally changing the temperature/volume at night time due to my hand brushing the touch-sensitive surface whilst attempting to press something else on the screen

• Sad
Reactions: Syphon

Deleted member 123864

I find myself more often than not accidentally changing the temperature/volume at night time due to my hand brushing the touch-sensitive surface whilst attempting to press something else on the screen
What I do is grab the top of the screen with my fingers and use my thumb to press the screen. Makes for much more targeted pressing

Reactions: Torque69
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.